X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom91381
    replied
    Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
    Myself, I couldn't tell if she was giving thanks, power napping or playing on her phone. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    She was on her phone as we were trying to force feed her , or just sticking some chili in front of her and making sure she smelt it .. it worked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Fedfan
    replied
    Myself, I couldn't tell if she was giving thanks, power napping or playing on her phone. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• macrophotog
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    I just wanted a quick sip of water and a restroom break, but you guys had to stop and eat lunch............

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
    As I recall we really had to force her to eat right there ?
    I just wanted a quick sip of water and a restroom break, but you guys had to stop and eat lunch............

Leave a comment:

• Tom91381
    replied
    Originally posted by macrophotog View Post
    She rarely eats on the mountain, and on the occasion she does, she shows shame for taking time away from the slopes. . .
    As I recall we really had to force her to eat right there ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Wrapping up five epic days of riding with “the ultimate Colorado ski resort.”

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Hopefully this isn't too stale for you guys

Our second day at Keystone was a burner. 43.5 miles skied (37,977 vertical feet).

Leave a comment:

• alnewt1234
    replied
    Here is a little bit from Vail to tide you guys over until Courtney has time to put something together

https://youtu.be/7n-CG8F0MJs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Hahaha busted! Driving across Nebraska now. Footage from our second day at Keystone is mostly cut. Haven't started on the stuff from Vail yesterday, but I figured I deserved a break - gotta keep you guys engaged

Leave a comment:

• macrophotog
    replied
    Originally posted by Ukuvox View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if you have given yourself time for other, less important things...you know, like eating or sleeping...
    She rarely eats on the mountain, and on the occasion she does, she shows shame for taking time away from the slopes. . .

Leave a comment:

• Tom91381
    replied
    Originally posted by sempai View Post
    Where are the videos? You be slackin'!
    I know right, I keep looking for more too.
    I wonder if it’s travel day home ? V

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by Courtney View Post

Tomorrow we're headed back to Keystone then off to Vail on Friday.
    Where are the videos? You be slackin'!

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by alnewt1234 View Post
    Feb 4th thru 8th, 2019
    With the MidWest meet planned for the 25th/26th/27th Jan 2019 (?), that pushes Westfest to the last week in January, running from Tuesday 29th( Prefest @ PC, then starting in the Cottonwoods on the 31st) through Sunday Jan 3rd. If you have your event (BeaverFest?, BreckFest?) starting on the 4th, that doesn't leave folks much time to make the trip between the two events, like Courtney. Shredfest is usually the third week in Feb, so there is a gap to fill between Utah and Tahoe without getting too jammed up or overlapping each other.

Leave a comment:

• Wookie
    replied
    Originally posted by alnewt1234 View Post
    Feb 4th thru 8th, 2019
    Cool, I’ll plan accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• alnewt1234
    replied
    Originally posted by Wookie View Post
    If you want glades the Beav would never be your best choice. That's not what they're known for. Better known for long sweeping highly groomed terrain (and overpriced dining). My friends in Avon tell me the Beav got 12 inches of snow Tues/Wed which makes those long groomers a blast to surf.

Have fun at Keystone and if this becomes an annual event post the dates here and on FB as early as possible so I can align it to my annual CO pilgrimage.
    Feb 4th thru 8th, 2019

Leave a comment:

Working...
X