X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wookie
    replied
    Originally posted by Courtney View Post
    Christian (the skier in the video) was out there a couple days before we got here and said we'd probably have a better time at Key again. He said Beaver had a lot of bumps but most of their glades were closed. Key reported the highest snow totals, so we're going to head back today. We found plenty of good stuff, so it should be even better now with 15 more inches.
    If you want glades the Beav would never be your best choice. That's not what they're known for. Better known for long sweeping highly groomed terrain (and overpriced dining). My friends in Avon tell me the Beav got 12 inches of snow Tues/Wed which makes those long groomers a blast to surf.

Have fun at Keystone and if this becomes an annual event post the dates here and on FB as early as possible so I can align it to my annual CO pilgrimage.

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Originally posted by sempai View Post
    How come no Beaver Creek?
    Christian (the skier in the video) was out there a couple days before we got here and said we'd probably have a better time at Key again. He said Beaver had a lot of bumps but most of their glades were closed. Key reported the highest snow totals, so we're going to head back today. We found plenty of good stuff, so it should be even better now with 15 more inches.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Tomorrow we're headed back to Keystone then off to Vail on Friday.
    How come no Beaver Creek?

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Today is extra special. Not only are there TWO videos, this one is from today at A Basin!

Tomorrow we're headed back to Keystone then off to Vail on Friday.

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    No trees too tight for skiboards!
    That's right! Our buddy on skis tried to follow along a few times and quickly changed his mind [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    No trees too tight for skiboards!

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Originally posted by Ukuvox View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if you have given yourself time for other, less important things...you know, like eating or sleeping...
    Sleep?! Never heard of it!

Here's the video from yesterday at Breckenridge:

Leave a comment:

• Ukuvox
    replied
    Same day video?! This isn't sustainable.

I'm beginning to wonder if you have given yourself time for other, less important things...you know, like eating or sleeping...

Leave a comment:

• Wookie
    replied
    Grrrrr .... you guys are killing me. Wish I could have made this trip but our CO trip plans for early March were locked in and couldn’t be changed. Have fun and leave some powder stashes for me.

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Jelling on trees and powder.

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    started a topic Skiboard Connection - Videos from Colorado

Skiboard Connection - Videos from Colorado

Same day video?! This isn't sustainable. We got dumped on at Keystone today and had lots of fun.

It's still snowing, so Breckenridge should be awesome tomorrow!
Working...
X