• Tom91381
    replied
    That flying thru the trees though,. Love that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Originally posted by Ukuvox View Post
    Me too. The Midwest Meet video is probably the one I anticipate the most each season.

P.S. Courtney, I also enjoyed your Alltrack video (I just bought an Alltrack in November). But I have to ask; did you receive special training in order to drive like that or did it come naturally by growing up in a snowy place?
    Glad you enjoy watching! We always have a great time

Another Alltrack owner? Awesome! My friend got stuck in her neighborhood the other day. I told her she probably wasn't going fast enough

I just got my Alltrack at the end of December and I still have to code the traction control to turn off completely with the button - then I'll be able to have even more fun!

Leave a comment:

• ysb33r
    replied
    Originally posted by Ukuvox View Post
    P.S. Courtney, I also enjoyed your Alltrack video (I just bought an Alltrack in November). But I have to ask; did you receive special training in order to drive like that or did it come naturally by growing up in a snowy place?
    Have a read https://www.skiboardsonline.com/foru...ad.php?t=15338

Leave a comment:

• Ukuvox
    replied
    Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
    I always enjoy watching the Mt Bohemia meet videos.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Me too. The Midwest Meet video is probably the one I anticipate the most each season.

Leave a comment:

• ysb33r
    replied
    I always enjoy watching the Mt Bohemia meet videos.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    Nice job, as always.

I really like the chill music you picked this time. It definitely matches the more low key vibe of this meet.

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    started a topic Midwest Meet 2018 - Mount Bohemia, MI

Midwest Meet 2018 - Mount Bohemia, MI

After a great start to winter at Mount Bohemia, things warmed up and felt more like spring, but we had a great time as always. This year we had 11 riders from 8 states!

Working...
X