Mountain Meltdown at Mount Bohemia - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Meltdown at Mount Bohemia - 2016

The latest shenanigans from the meltdown at Mount Bohemia with Brick (ElkCloner), Marshall (Maverick) and Tyler (tphelps927). Guest appearances by Jack Schmid's friends, the one armed man and Christian Pike.

Looks like you managed to have fun despite pathetic conditions.
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

We had a blast! It was difficult riding the untracked stuff and mornings started out a bit icy, but can't ask for much better spring riding in the Midwest

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome video - looks like you all had a blast! i'm assuming the resort was closed based on those conditions - or did you just hike up somewhere and find a line? my last trip out this season, i hit several tree runs that were technically closed, but there was enough snow to make it fun
        2019 BluntXLs
        540 Team Stark bindings with RVL8 softboot upgrade

Comment

Mount Bohemia was open at the time. They're known for rugged expert only skiing. There were parts of the mountain with more snow, but we hit a little bit of everything

Bohemia got more snow after this and have been able to remain open. I think this coming weekend may be their last. 100% natural snow!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X