Video: Midwest Meet 2016 at Mount Bohemia, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Midwest Meet 2016 at Mount Bohemia, MI

12 riders from 6 states got together at the 7th annual Midwest Meet at Mount Bohemia, MI. It’s kind of ridiculous how much fun we have. Huge thanks to RVL*8 and the SBOL community - never disappointing!

Nothing beats skiboarding with new friends. Great vid. I could tell everyone was having fun.

Comment

Absolutely!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

That does look like fun, and another great edit.
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Another very entertaining Bohemia installment.
          Boards/Bindings:
          2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
          2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
          Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
          Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing that edit! That was such fun to watch and captures what looks to be a great time for all!

Comment

GEEEZE 7 years. i went opening day ( Dec 20th or somethnig) at bohemia with GOM before the meet up the very first year. never made it to the actual meet due to changes at work that year. or any year since. this just put it on my must do for next year.

Comment

Geeeeze. 7 years. I went to opening day (dec 20th or something) at bohmeia prior to the first midwest meet up with GOM.never made it to the actual meet due to a change of jobs but this put it on the list of need to do for next year with my resolution to get back on the slopes more.

Comment

I like to think our fun is contagious. We got a lot of positive comments and questions about our skiboards. Even snowboarders were telling us they'd love to try them! The overall mood at Bohemia is super positive - everyone is there to have a good time

I've uploaded an alternate version with different music in case the video is blocked in your region. It can be found here: https://youtu.be/WMGzKf8g3u0

Comment

Working...
                  X