Heavenly was Heavenly!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavenly was Heavenly!!

Met up with Sempai at Heavenly today 4 days after the storm, but we got fresh tracks on uber steep Mott Canyon , that the ski patrol opened for the first time this season today. Nice steep untracked bottomless pow . It was magic. Great riding in the trees ,in some cut up pow , and down nice mogul fields.. even got to ski down the signature Gunbarrel run down to our cars . First time that run has been opened in years and was in fine condition . Sempai is super comfortable in his center mount Sherpas . He really rides those things great in all conditions ! First time for him down double black Mott Canyon and down Gunbarrel . I am loving my Spliffs , absolutely great all condition skiboards, really are my favorite resort boards now !. Oh and yes we both used poles !!

Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

It was a spectacular day! For the first time I was able to keep up with jjue. Thank you poles!
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Heavenly was Heavenly!!

Sweet! Glad you guys had a great day there.
      My last time on the slopes was at Tahoe.. 6 years ago. We went to Heavenly and Squaw Valley. Good times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow fall is AMAZING this year and was badly needed! Glad to see you guys enjoying it! Shredfest should be prefect this year!
        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Working...
        X