Midwest Meet 2015 Edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoltenCore View Post
    After showing the edit to a bunch of friends and family, the feedback I got always included "don't show this to your mom!"

Sure enough, my mom saw it "thanks to Facebook" and she calls me pleading for my retirement from all outdoor winter related activities!

I'm pretty sure she said something on the lines of "skiboards and heavy metal are the devil's work..." :P
    Perhaps the theme song for the next trip to Bohemia should be AC/DCs "Highway to Hell". Brian Johnson did a decent version of it at the 2015 Grammys but there is nothing like the vocals of Bon Scott....

And remember - things are only dangerous if you get hurt and someone finds out about it
    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

I forwarded the video to my parents (they've seen every one of the previous videos), and my mom's response was, "What was that idiot doing up in the tree?"

Awkward
      RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Hahahaha! The smurf suit disguise works every time!

Comment

Yeah, I might have to make that my signature look.
          RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Working...
          X