Slalom Run at Elk Mountain - Union Dale, PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slalom Run at Elk Mountain - Union Dale, PA

Video of a run from Slalom to East Slope on March 22, 2014 at Elk Mountain in Union Dale, PA. Quality isn't that great - shot on an iPhone I was holding in one hand while holding my ski poles in the other.

In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Looks like a good downhill slope and no people on it.
    Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
    Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
    Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Looks like you nailed the dismount. LOL. I would not expect high marks for style from the Russian judge.
      Boards:
      2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
      2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
      2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
      2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
      2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
      2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
      2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
      2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
        I would not expect high marks for style from the Russian judge.
        Unless you're Russian.
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

I thought I was a pro - never missed a beat at the end with the commentary!

A few years ago I would have been bummed I crashed at 50+mph and wiped out at the end of a run I was filming but now - no worries. Peace, Harmony and Flow. Peace, Harmony and Flow.

Plus, the Russian judge, he got called up and is manning a post in Crimea.
          Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
            I thought I was a pro - never missed a beat at the end with the commentary!

A few years ago I would have been bummed I crashed at 50+mph and wiped out at the end of a run I was filming but now - no worries. Peace, Harmony and Flow. Peace, Harmony and Flow.

Plus, the Russian judge, he got called up and is manning a post in Crimea.
            I would not Crimea river over the loss of the judge. 😊

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
            Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
            Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
            Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
              I would not Crimea river over the loss of the judge. 

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
              That is so bad - it's good!
              Think Like a Mountain

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
                i would not crimea river over the loss of the judge.
                booooo!
                Boards:
                2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
                2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
                2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
                2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
                2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
                2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
                2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
                2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

this made my morning
                  facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Heya,

You might want to consider something like the SlingShot ( www.woxom.com ) if you find yourself filming with your phone often.

It packs away small, it's pretty cheap, and lets you easily record hand-held video on your phone in Landscape perspective - and much less likely to drop your phone to boot! (Yep I know it was you falling at the end )

Good run though - wish NZ had trails surrounded by trees like that, looks magic in comparison to the wild expanses of white - makes it hard to keep track of the trails sometimes!

Comment

Working...
                    X