POWDOWN 2014 / Park City - Photos & Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POWDOWN 2014 / Park City - Photos & Videos

Here are a few photos from the first POWDOWN held at Park City Utah. More are posted at: http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...788#post141788

(Videos are further down this Thread.)

Canyons Ski Resort:

sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Deer Valley Ski Resort

Here are a few from Deer Valley:

sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

Canyons Day 2 Video

We had a great day of riding at Canyons on Day 2 of POWDOWN 2014. Partly cloudy, occassional snow and pockets of untracked snow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Eca_ZwhhONM

sigpic

Comment

Nice! Thanks
        Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
        Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
        Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
        History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Deer Valley Day 3 Video

Blue sky day at Deer Valley on Day 3. Lots of tree runs off the groomers.

http://youtu.be/p1WF5_ionSw
          sigpic

Comment

Great stuff Slow. That's a lot of work filming and editing. Thank you for not showing any of my bloopers!

That's a cool closing shot of Brandon diving into the snow bank.
            Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
              Great stuff Slow. That's a lot of work filming and editing. Thank you for not showing any of my bloopers!

That's a cool closing shot of Brandon diving into the snow bank.
              One more video of those that stayed an extra day is being uploaded now and I will link it as soon as it is complete.

Bad Wolf, Do you have any more photos or video that you can add to this thread?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
                One more video of those that stayed an extra day is being uploaded now and I will link it as soon as it is complete.

Bad Wolf, Do you have any more photos or video that you can add to this thread?
                I'll add the three edits I did, but they are not new. It would be nice to have them all in one thread for prosperity. There must be a ton of photos out there that haven't been posted yet by different people.

Comment

PowDown 2014, Day I Park City Mountain Resort

Comment

PowDown 2014, Day II, Powder run on the Blunts, The Canyons

Comment

PowDown 2014, Day III, Deer Valley

Comment

A few of us had an extra day of riding in Park City so we headed back to Canyons and spent the day riding groomers and exproring the resort.

http://youtu.be/aGeKnVft0wA

BTW: We met up with a couple in their late 60s and early 70s on skiblades. They came out to Utah or Lake Tahoe every year on the week of their birthdays to ride.Hopefully I will be able to do the same 15 years from now!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll add the three edits I did, but they are not new. It would be nice to have them all in one thread for prosperity. There must be a ton of photos out there that haven't been posted yet by different people.
                          Thanks Bad Wolf for adding them here so they stay together. Hopefully others can do the same.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
                            A few of us had an extra day of riding in Park City so we headed back to Canyons and spent the day riding groomers and exproring the resort.
                            I see sempai took you on the Bubble lift to the tow rope!

I like the reverse angle shots you took, very cool.

Comment

I see sempai took you on the Bubble lift to the tow rope!

I like the reverse angle shots you took, very cool.
                              Sempai cannot resist bombing down long groomers. Good views from that side of Canyons as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X