The Art of Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Art of Flight

This is not a skiboarding video, but it does contain some of the best riding and cinematography that I have seen in a snowsports film. For those unfamiliar, the footage was shot over a period of two years all over the world. I just linked the trailer here, but I believe the entire movie is available on YouTube, and it is currently also on Netflix. If you're looking for something to get you into the mood for some snow sliding, this is a good one.

RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Art of Flight is a great movie, as stated, and is on Netflix if anyone is interested. Definitely worth watching and dreaming about.

Comment

The skiing equivalent to this is ALL.I.CAN which is also available on Netflix... it's my favorite.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiPlayer?m...04&t=All.I.Can.

Comment

Originally posted by SBruce View Post
        The skiing equivalent to this is ALL.I.CAN which is also available on Netflix... it's my favorite.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiPlayer?m...04&t=All.I.Can.
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I just watched "The Art of Flight".

INSANE!
          Boards/Bindings:
          2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
          2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
          Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
          Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Working...
          X