Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM Freeride Run at Blackcomb Mountain (Whistler/Blackcomb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Freeride Run at Blackcomb Mountain (Whistler/Blackcomb)

Hi Guys,

Last winter when my wife and I traveled to Whistler my Dad asked me to take a run for him. I decided to film it because he's never been there. Now I'm excited to be able to share it with you as well. Hope you like it.

www.sfc-usa.com

Damn thats awesome - the weather and conditions look like they were incredible... Stoked on your edit coming soon!

Comment

Ill be uploading fresh pics/vision once I get my RCs of Whistler as it'll be my home for the next 2 seasons but this gets me pumped!

Comment

I have been lucky to have skiboarded at Whistler 3 different seasons. Add it to your bucket list if you have never been there, it is a must.
        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

What month was this filmed? It looks like great coverage

Comment

This was filmed March 9th. Around that time we enjoyed great sunshine and we were starting to see slush conditions, especially in the bottom third of the mountain. Luckily, we typically only ski that bottom section twice on our way to lunch and to end the day.

www.sfc-usa.com

Comment

Working...
            X