He tears it up on the Condors.

Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Now that REALLY makes me restless. Oh to be out there on the Blunts

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Comment

I think this might be my favorite skiboarding video. It's great to see someone I can relate to showing the versatility and range of shorter skis. I think these are the kind of images that could help the sport to grow.

Good post.
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

This video does make me want a large mt. in my backyard to play on... I just have to hold my breath and wait till next winter (my girlfriend and I are planning a move to CO).

Does anyone know this "canadian bob?" He seems to love the condors and I would like to know if he rides them all the time.

This is a great video, makes me excited, I kind of like the technique... not 100% my style, but you can tell he is having a blast, and that is what it's all about!!

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
        ...I think these are the kind of images that could help the sport to grow...
        So videos like this, with a little more substance and instruction, you think would be beneficial to the skiboarding world? I agree and want to take part in the production. Whether it be the filming, the riding, or any other participation, I want in! I want to help the progression of the sport, and use my skills to better the community. It will take teamwork, but I know we can do it! Any ideas?!?

Comment

Originally posted by krillinakw View Post
          This video does make me want a large mt. in my backyard to play on... I just have to hold my breath and wait till next winter (my girlfriend and I are planning a move to CO).

Does anyone know this "canadian bob?" He seems to love the condors and I would like to know if he rides them all the time.
          I just did a search and found out that he is/was a member on this forum. He actually posted this video along with a review back in April, 2011. Hell, I even replied to that thread and don't remember doing it. It looks like that review was his last post.

http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...432&highlight=

I'm with you. I wonder if he still rides the Condors or even rides skiboards at all. If you check out his other YouTube videos, you'll see him on another pair of narrower skiboards using poles riding some pretty gnarly terrain.

BTW - His name is Travis and not Bob.
          Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
          Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
          Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
            I'm with you. I wonder if he still rides the Condors or even rides skiboards at all. If you check out his other YouTube videos, you'll see him on another pair of narrower skiboards using poles riding some pretty gnarly terrain.
            I did a little more searching. He had started another thread where he posted those videos.

http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...094&highlight=
            Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
            Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

Working...
            X