Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    Go to the first page of The Junk Show thread to view the brand new video, episode 3.5 SFV. You may see some familiar faces.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    Midnight Eastern Standard Time!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    The SFV episode's all done and will be available for all eyes to see on Wednesday at midnight eastern standard time. Who knows? You may even see a familar face or two.

Part two of The Junk Show Cali Tour will be released two weeks later, which includes Boreal, Mammoth, Mountain High, and Big Bear.

In the meantime, you can brush up on the past two Shredfest videos and other classics at www.vimeo.com/channels/thejunkshow

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    Sorry guys, but it was between getting my last rides of the season and editing. I chose wisely.

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by Malirkeit View Post
    I think I saw on either Facebook or Twitter that it was postponed? I could be wrong.
    If so, that's a bummer.

Leave a comment:

• Malirkeit
    replied
    I think I saw on either Facebook or Twitter that it was postponed? I could be wrong.

Due to Dave riding Breck and eating ice cream all weekend with Brandon, which resulted in him not doing any editing (but, he did laugh a lot with Brandon at the fall section in Shredfest V) the release will be delayed until next week.

No, we're not sorry. :-)

We were out shredding pow and filming for your future entertainment. Well, mostly eating ice cream.
    Last edited by Malirkeit; 04-17-2013, 03:12 PM. Reason: Adding Facebook quote

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
    The SFV Junk Show episode will be available for online viewing next Wednesday, April 17th.
    Ok, it's time. Where's it at?

Leave a comment:

• wjeong
    replied
    I just sent in my deposit to go to Beavercreek with my club the last week of January.

Leave a comment:

• FightingForAir
    replied
    PowDown is a brand new large scale international skiboard meeting up that will take place annually in January at the SLC/Park City region. The first PowDown will be January 31 - February 2, 2014 and will be an all-mountain skiboard meet/festival.
    If one of the riding days will be the Ski Utah Interconnect Tour, I'm in for sure.

Actually, I'll probably be in anyway ... but the interconnect tour would certainly sweeten the pot. I think it would kick ass to do that with a big crew of skiboarders.

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    PowDown is a brand new large scale international skiboard meeting up that will take place annually in January at the SLC/Park City region. The first PowDown will be January 31 - February 2, 2014 and will be an all-mountain skiboard meet/festival.
    I like the timing. I need a reason to get to other major resorts in advance of Shredfest.

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by valmorel View Post
    Native American festival?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    That would be Pow Wow 2014.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    Originally posted by sempai View Post
    WTF is Pow Down 2014?

Leave a comment:

• valmorel
    replied
    Native American festival?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by rickylink View Post
    Where's the link to Pow Down 2014 ?
    WTF is Pow Down 2014?

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    Originally posted by rickylink View Post
    Where's the link to Pow Down 2014 ?
    That will be its own separate thread since it will be a completely different event from Shredfest. Once the website is finished I will create a new large meet thread on here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X