Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
    The Junk Show Episodes: Seasons 1-3

The Junk Show Fan Page on Facebook: For All Up To Date Contests, Info, Photos, Videos, and So Much More

All of the videos can be found on the Vimeo video channel in the first link.

The second link (www.skiboards.pro) takes you to the Facebook fan page, which has new things going on several times a day and is completely interactive. Lots of people post their own stuff as well. It's an extremely active skiboard page with hundreds of skiboarders world wide. There is a lot of media content posted on there that never gets posted on the forum including the weekly Wicked Wednesdsy Photo, which has skiboarding images of park, powder, backcountry, and other travels from The Junk Show. The best part is you don't even have to own a Facebook account to view it.
    Where's the link to Pow Down 2014 ?
    rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
    ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

• Originally posted by rickylink View Post
      That will be its own separate thread since it will be a completely different event from Shredfest. Once the website is finished I will create a new large meet thread on here.
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• Originally posted by rickylink View Post
        WTF is Pow Down 2014?
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

• Native American festival?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
          Crossbow (go to dream board)
          Most everything else over time.
          Go Android

Comment

• Originally posted by sempai View Post
            WTF is Pow Down 2014?
            PowDown is a brand new large scale international skiboard meeting up that will take place annually in January at the SLC/Park City region. The first PowDown will be January 31 - February 2, 2014 and will be an all-mountain skiboard meet/festival.
            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• Originally posted by valmorel View Post
              Native American festival?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
              That would be Pow Wow 2014.
              Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
              Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
              Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

PowDown is a brand new large scale international skiboard meeting up that will take place annually in January at the SLC/Park City region. The first PowDown will be January 31 - February 2, 2014 and will be an all-mountain skiboard meet/festival.
                I like the timing. I need a reason to get to other major resorts in advance of Shredfest.
                sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

If one of the riding days will be the Ski Utah Interconnect Tour, I'm in for sure.

Actually, I'll probably be in anyway ... but the interconnect tour would certainly sweeten the pot. I think it would kick ass to do that with a big crew of skiboarders.
                  Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
                  Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
                  Full Tilt Boots
                  Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

• I just sent in my deposit to go to Beavercreek with my club the last week of January.
                    Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
                    Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
                    Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
                    History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

The SFV Junk Show episode will be available for online viewing next Wednesday, April 17th.
                      Ok, it's time. Where's it at?
                      Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                      Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

• I think I saw on either Facebook or Twitter that it was postponed? I could be wrong.

Due to Dave riding Breck and eating ice cream all weekend with Brandon, which resulted in him not doing any editing (but, he did laugh a lot with Brandon at the fall section in Shredfest V) the release will be delayed until next week.

No, we're not sorry. :-)

We were out shredding pow and filming for your future entertainment. Well, mostly eating ice cream.
                        Last edited by Malirkeit; 04-17-2013, 02:12 PM. Reason: Adding Facebook quote

Comment

• Originally posted by Malirkeit View Post
                          I think I saw on either Facebook or Twitter that it was postponed? I could be wrong.
                          If so, that's a bummer.
                          Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                          Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

• Sorry guys, but it was between getting my last rides of the season and editing. I chose wisely.
                            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

• The SFV episode's all done and will be available for all eyes to see on Wednesday at midnight eastern standard time. Who knows? You may even see a familar face or two.

Part two of The Junk Show Cali Tour will be released two weeks later, which includes Boreal, Mammoth, Mountain High, and Big Bear.

In the meantime, you can brush up on the past two Shredfest videos and other classics at www.vimeo.com/channels/thejunkshow
                              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

• Midnight Eastern Standard Time!!!
                                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Working...
                                X