Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoPro Video Tutorial

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GoPro Video Tutorial

    Help!

    Please post any tips / trick / suggestions you may have to making, capturing, editing and posting video on a PC from your GoPro as painless as possible.

    Edit S/W suggestions would also be appreciated.
    sigpic


    Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

    Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

    Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)


    Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

    Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

  • #2
    Originally posted by slow View Post
    Help!

    Please post any tips / trick / suggestions you may have to making, capturing, editing and posting video on a PC from your GoPro as painless as possible.

    Edit S/W suggestions would also be appreciated.
    As I mentioned to you before, I use Corel VideoStudio Pro. It's not the most powerful, but it's good for the price and fairly easy to use. You can download a fully functional 30-day trial to check it out.

    http://www.corel.com/corel/product/i...FegWMgodGUcAoA

    What's also nice about it is there are several how-to video tutorials included.

    Skiboards:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2018 Spruce Crossbows w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s


    Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

    Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sempai View Post
      As I mentioned to you before, I use Corel VideoStudio Pro. It's not the most powerful, but it's good for the price and fairly easy to use. You can download a fully functional 30-day trial to check it out.

      http://www.corel.com/corel/product/i...FegWMgodGUcAoA

      What's also nice about it is there are several how-to video tutorials included.
      That's the same program I've been using for years. It's very intuitive.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks. I will check it out.
        sigpic


        Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

        Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

        Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)


        Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

        Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

        Comment


        • #5
          Curious... what version of the Go Pro did you get? What accessories did you get also?

          cheers

          Bryan

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bbryanblr View Post
            Curious... what version of the Go Pro did you get? What accessories did you get also?

            cheers

            Bryan
            I received the Hero 2 as a gift and it came with the WIFI. I picked up an extra battery and the LCD display, but have yet to use them.
            sigpic


            Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

            Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

            Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)


            Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

            Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

            Comment

            Working...
            X