Clear All

• bbryanblr
    replied
    Sorry... mine is in the shop.

Leave a comment:

• Wookie
    replied
    Originally posted by sempai View Post
    Sounds like a job for the Junk Show crew.
    Junk Show Crew + Helicopter = one epic backcountry skiboarding edit

Anyone got a helicopter those guys can borrow???

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by cyborg View Post
    this is sick! I have aspirations of doing the same thing. Actually, somehting I noticed is so far I haven't seen anyone take skiboards to big mountain style backcountry (think redbull cold rush, jeremy jones, travis rice etc for skis and snowboards), and if someone could do that, it would be amazing. Obviously, that's a whole new evolution of the sport
    Sounds like a job for the Junk Show crew.

Leave a comment:

• Bluewing
    replied
    Originally posted by cyborg View Post
    this is sick! I have aspirations of doing the same thing. Actually, somehting I noticed is so far I haven't seen anyone take skiboards to big mountain style backcountry (think redbull cold rush, jeremy jones, travis rice etc for skis and snowboards), and if someone could do that, it would be amazing. Obviously, that's a whole new evolution of the sport
    This isn't big mountain backcountry but forum member jjue spends a ton of time in the backcountry on Rockered Condors after skiing and riding just about every other kind of device out there.

Re big mountain style backcountry on a skiboard - if someone put up enough cash you could be a name to ride them because the "extreme" aspect of snowsports is driven by big money.

Leave a comment:

• cyborg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Snokannon
    replied
    Thanks for all the nice comments! I just got back inside and though it is nice and sunny today, The snow is kinda lame- That great looking pow with the 2 cm crust on top that just grabs you.
    It did absolute murder to me today and I just couldnt go as fast or turn as well as I wanted to without eating it. Got some good crash footage though. The RC's are getting some battle scars.
    Stay Rad
    -Sno

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    Snowlerblade Radnitude

Nice!

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by Snokannon View Post
    No, they are painted stock. The light was really flat yesterday so the contrast and sharpness are cranked to insanity to make everything visible. Still looks crazy though.
    Yeah, I watched the vid again. At about 12 seconds in I can make out the graphic on your right board. Great video BTW. I would kill to be in that much powder. I agree with you that there needs to be more clips of riders on the RCs, especially in pow.

Leave a comment:

• Snokannon
    replied
    paint job

No, they are painted stock. The light was really flat yesterday so the contrast and sharpness are cranked to insanity to make everything visible. Still looks crazy though.

Leave a comment:

• enouf24
    replied
    Eaglecrest Looks awesome!

bnuf

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Did you do a custom paint job on your RCs? They look black.

Leave a comment:

• Snokannon
    replied
    tunes

Bongo Bong by Manu Chao. Most of his music is in spanish, and quite a bit different. I have been jamming to that in the ski shop for a while and it has been stuck in my head, so I thought I would throw it in there. Hopefully more powdah tomorrow!

-Sno

Leave a comment:

• FightingForAir
    replied
    Wow. That snow looks delicious. Nice job.

Catchy tune too.

What's the music?

Leave a comment:

• Snokannon
    replied
    Pow Pow

After a few days of fooling around and getting used to the RCs, (And getting a little bit of my leg strength back, HA) I am happy to share a video I put together today of some pow action at my hometown ski area, Eaglecrest.
    I hope future videos will be better, but this is a start, and there are not enough RC pow videos yet anyways.

Stay rad,
    Sno
    Last edited by Greco; 01-02-2013, 09:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Branden
    replied
    love it!

-B

Leave a comment:

Working...
X