Snowlerblade Radnitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowlerblade Radnitude

Hey folks, just saying hello and introducing myself with a little video to boot.
    I am from Juneau, AK, And I am permastoked on snowlerblading. Last year I won a go pro hero 2 from the alaskan brewery for my rad video below. I have been snowlerblading pretty much since I could ski, 12 years now, and I just bought some Rockered Condors with Da Bomber 2's on them. I will be destroying the pristine Alaska pow with said skis, hopefully bringing you guys sweet go pro footage.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TPyn0pFALk
    I love each and every one of you. No one can destroy our sport. As much as the haters hate, snowlerblading will live forever.
    Stay Rad,
    Sno

Oh to be young and fearless. I can remember those days, barely.

Very nice and welcome! I'll be looking forward to future videos of you on the RCs.
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

That is a new definition of a shuttle ride to the slopes! Love the part when the handle on the tow rope breaks - "Who needs a handle, let's go...."

Looking forward to seeing video of those RCs rocking in Alaska.
      In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
      Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

love it!

-B
        sigpic

Comment

Pow Pow

After a few days of fooling around and getting used to the RCs, (And getting a little bit of my leg strength back, HA) I am happy to share a video I put together today of some pow action at my hometown ski area, Eaglecrest.
          I hope future videos will be better, but this is a start, and there are not enough RC pow videos yet anyways.

Stay rad,
          Sno
          Last edited by Greco; 01-02-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Wow. That snow looks delicious. Nice job.

Catchy tune too.

What's the music?
            Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
            Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
            Full Tilt Boots
            Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

tunes

Bongo Bong by Manu Chao. Most of his music is in spanish, and quite a bit different. I have been jamming to that in the ski shop for a while and it has been stuck in my head, so I thought I would throw it in there. Hopefully more powdah tomorrow!

-Sno

Comment

Did you do a custom paint job on your RCs? They look black.
                Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Eaglecrest Looks awesome!

bnuf

Comment

paint job

No, they are painted stock. The light was really flat yesterday so the contrast and sharpness are cranked to insanity to make everything visible. Still looks crazy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Snokannon View Post
                      No, they are painted stock. The light was really flat yesterday so the contrast and sharpness are cranked to insanity to make everything visible. Still looks crazy though.
                      Yeah, I watched the vid again. At about 12 seconds in I can make out the graphic on your right board. Great video BTW. I would kill to be in that much powder. I agree with you that there needs to be more clips of riders on the RCs, especially in pow.
                      Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                      Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

Snowlerblade Radnitude

Nice!
                        rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
                        ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments! I just got back inside and though it is nice and sunny today, The snow is kinda lame- That great looking pow with the 2 cm crust on top that just grabs you.
                          It did absolute murder to me today and I just couldnt go as fast or turn as well as I wanted to without eating it. Got some good crash footage though. The RC's are getting some battle scars.
                          Stay Rad
                          -Sno

Comment

this is sick! I have aspirations of doing the same thing. Actually, somehting I noticed is so far I haven't seen anyone take skiboards to big mountain style backcountry (think redbull cold rush, jeremy jones, travis rice etc for skis and snowboards), and if someone could do that, it would be amazing. Obviously, that's a whole new evolution of the sport

Comment

Originally posted by cyborg View Post
                              this is sick! I have aspirations of doing the same thing. Actually, somehting I noticed is so far I haven't seen anyone take skiboards to big mountain style backcountry (think redbull cold rush, jeremy jones, travis rice etc for skis and snowboards), and if someone could do that, it would be amazing. Obviously, that's a whole new evolution of the sport
                              This isn't big mountain backcountry but forum member jjue spends a ton of time in the backcountry on Rockered Condors after skiing and riding just about every other kind of device out there.

Re big mountain style backcountry on a skiboard - if someone put up enough cash you could be a name to ride them because the "extreme" aspect of snowsports is driven by big money.
                              In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
                              Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Working...
                              X