Sponsored Rider for Summit Skiboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsored Rider for Summit Skiboards

He's a Summit sponsored rider according to his video description. You'll notice he is wearing a soft boot set-up.

Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Interesting. I didn't think Doc sponsored anyone. Not to knock the guy, but what's being sponsored?
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

best edit 2012
      Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Roussel View Post
        best edit 2012
        I dunno. I feel like there could have been more transition effects, and maybe a few more shots of his toes.
        I do it because I can.
        I can because I want to.
        I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
        '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by SkaFreak View Post
          I dunno. I feel like there could have been more transition effects, and maybe a few more shots of his toes.
          Maybe not the same 30 second clip repeated four times to make a 2 minute edit.......
          Just these, nothing else !

Comment

I'm sorry, i mean i'm not amazing but ithat was shockingly bad, looks like never ridden pow and i just cant see how that person is sponsored
            Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
            *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

This just in I'm sponsored by Nike my promo video is dropping soon. It's me walking and not just the basic stuff, I go up stairs(looped 3-4 times so you dont miss it) I do trip once and step in gum but the electrobeat in the background makes it pro. Feel free to knock it if you want, it might deserve it.

Comment

you missed the other epic video!!!

Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
                *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

Originally posted by Urban_freestyle View Post
                  you missed the other epic video!!!
                  I saw it and only posted the one because I didn't want everyone to overdose on awesomeness.
                  Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                  Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                  Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I don't want to bash the guy too much because he is definitely having fun, and that should be the main point of any winter sport. Having said that, it's not a good idea to write a description that claims to include "extreme" riding with cliff drops and then post a video that includes none of that. The drops we hit at Mt Bohemia are far from extreme, but they're way bigger than what is shown in this video.

My other thought is that the description is intended to be very much tongue-in-cheek, and isn't meant to be taken seriously.

In other news, welcome back eldiablo!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

My Girlfriend just said...I cant believe your pro, Im soooo much better than you!

bnuf

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                        I don't want to bash the guy too much because he is definitely having fun, and that should be the main point of any winter sport.
                        I totally agree.

My other thought is that the description is intended to be very much tongue-in-cheek, and isn't meant to be taken seriously.
                        That was my thought also.
                        Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                        Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

I cannot get to those clips. They seem to have been removed.
                          Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
                          Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
                          Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Yeah, I get the "removed by user" message now.

Comment

Yeah, I get the "removed by user" message now.
                              Did anyone get this email from them?

Dear zach,

The season is opening. Four resorts in Colorado and coming your way. We have a lot of new additions to our line up this year.

ANNOUNCING FREE GLOVE GIVEAWAY!

Yes, we are giving away a free pair of Auclair "Sweep" Gloves with Free shipping to everyone who emails us a brief, genuine video testimonial (2-5 minutes) of why you like skiboards, including how it was your first day, how you feel compared to riding skis or snowboards and other advantages. Email to: videos@skiboards.com along with name, address, age and glove size. Offer valid while supplies last.
                              33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Working...
                              X