Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Junk Show's Wicked Wednesday Photos - Junk Show Season 3.0

10-17-12

Welcome back to Wicked Wednesday Photo. After a four month absence we are back with a brand new season.

This week's Wicked Wednesday Photos comes to you from Lynchburg, Virginia where The Junk Show visited over the summer for some skiboarding and skating. In honor of today's transition from dry to snow with the opening of Colorado's own A-Basin, Dave Bloom's catching some hang time with a noseblunt 540 while flashing the camera some RVL8 love.

Photo by Branden Harding

We're back!!! Stay tuned over the next few weeks for some snowy love from Brandon Enough live at the A-Bay.
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

we need a "Like" button for posts
    facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Replying with a nice comment or word of encouragement could be construed as a "like"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

that is a cool picture
        facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

fresh.

bnuf

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
            we need a "Like" button for posts
            You can like it on "Likeland" it's up there too

It is a cool pic by the way... so when you guys land on this surface how does it feel compared to real snow?

Comment

Sick picture Dave. Glad to see the Wicked Wednesday's are back!

Originally posted by snow4you View Post
              It is a cool pic by the way... so when you guys land on this surface how does it feel compared to real snow?
              Falling on SnowFlex, in my opinion, is not as bad as falling on real snow. Liberty has a two inch layer (I think) of shock absorber underneath the SnowFlex, so that's a major part in it. Just be sure to wear long sleeve clothing and have a lot of skin covered up, because if not, it WILL burn and tear your skin up. I have a scar on my arm to prove it. You could also ask Matt Hein, I believe it was the first Summer everyone went that he tore up his back there.
              I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

yeah the 2 inch padding is definitely a life saver. However, it does burn the skin if it gets exposed. I think I would rather land on the snowflex then an icy jump landing. Also sometimes when you land switch your tails can get caught up in the "wrinkles" on the landing. Rob Stanish did a 180 and got caught and slammed his head. He got concussion.

bnuf

Comment

10-24-12

This week's Wicked Wednesday Photo comes to you again from Lynchburg, Virginia where The Junk Show visited over the summer for some skiboarding and skating. Ty Bereskie popped a front flip right as the deep oranges of the sunset kicked into the backdrop of Liberty's slope. This is surely a moment caught in the sweet memory of time.

Photo by Branden Harding
                  I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

10-31-12

This week's Wicked Wednesday Photo comes to you from Breckenridge, Colorado, home base for much of The Junk Show going on three years now. Matt Hein gets dirty with a banked tail press on a double-barrel up rail in the home stretch of Park Lane.

Photo by Dave Bloom
                    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Working...
                    X