2012 spring edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 spring edit

I thought I threw this up last year but couldn't find it anywhere, so if its a re-post, sorry bout that.
    2011 ktp's
    k2 haymaker boots
    Ride binding
    GGO Spine
    GGO Middle Man

www.skiboardbindings.com

GGO co-founder

Looks like fun to me...

Comment

Looks like fun to me too, I love sping skiing. The music was very appropirate for a wet and wild day at the beach.
      Boards:
      2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
      2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
      2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
      2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
      2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
      2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
      2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
      2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Those are some of the crappiest conditions that I've ever seen, but you guys made it look like a lot of fun.
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

That looked like a lot of fun - thanks for putting it up
          In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
          Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
            Those are some of the crappiest conditions that I've ever seen, but you guys made it look like a lot of fun.
            Haha those conditions were my whole season last year! It was still my favorite though because i was on skiboards!

Comment

It was actually some of the best conditions we had all year. What snow there was was fast, and it was very fun to film with no one else being on the mountain. It was amazing to go down the runs and actually watch the snow melt off them as they closed different runs.
              -R-
              2011 ktp's
              k2 haymaker boots
              Ride binding
              GGO Spine
              GGO Middle Man

www.skiboardbindings.com

GGO co-founder

Comment

Sounds like you guys had a great day, nice job with the video too

Comment

thanks.
                  2011 ktp's
                  k2 haymaker boots
                  Ride binding
                  GGO Spine
                  GGO Middle Man

www.skiboardbindings.com

GGO co-founder

Comment

That was a lot of fun to watch. I really like spring riding myself. I feel much more inclined to try different things with the softer conditions. Falling on east coast ice is not fun.

Great job with the different camera angles and shots as well. You've definitely given me some ideas of stuff to try this coming season.
                    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X