• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredfest IV (Festival of Shreds)

Although it was rather icey - a great tme was had by all

Meet & Greet:

Northstar:

This meetup was so much fun. I wish I could stay a little longer but the job calls. Enjoy the rest of the shredfest and will see you all next year or maybe even sooner!
    Always on the brink of success or insanity!

Comment

Sniff

Comment

Thanks for these Pictures!!! Everyone looks HAPPY!!!!
        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Alpine Meadows:

sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Squaw Valley yesterday..

Boards :
            Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
            Boots
            K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
            Bindings:
            Zero Pro Non release Binding
            Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
            Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
            Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
            Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

We had a large group of women riders with us this year which was great !
              Here are some of the ladies at Squaw yesterday ... My wife Liz who is a skier in the center , with Marianne (MHook) and Slow's wife , Maria .
              Boards :
              Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
              Boots
              K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
              Bindings:
              Zero Pro Non release Binding
              Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
              Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
              Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
              Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Awesome! Flks, as you can post up your picx and vids here! thanks!

great looking group and SNOW!!! Niiice!
                C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Rockered Condor buddies

Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
                  Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
                  Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Those look familiar. It was great having you as my Condor Buddy!

Chad
                    64 CM Bigfoot’s
                    100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
                    110 CM Rockered Condors
                    130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

I don't even know where to start with shredfest, seeing old friends or making new ones. It was great to finally meet Bee and nudelles, both great guys, are Rick and Barbara a hoot, or what? George, Jeff's buddy Phillip, Millet, ysb33, finally meeting Liz (you won the lottery there, Jack!). The R8 guys always impress with how personable they are, we finally met Dave Bloom who's as outgoing in person as he is here, Matt Hein, Talon, Brandon, Brett and Amanda were as nice as they could be.

edit: Jake (Rocker bindings Jake), I can't believe I forgot him, a super-impressive young guy!

Help me out here Chad, I know I'm leaving someone important off who was new this year...

From Day 1 at Northstar:

Comment

It was great getting to see everyone again. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I think I might be able to put this one down as my favorite shredfest yet. cant wait to see all the media that come out of this trip.
                        facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
                          It was great getting to see everyone again. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I think I might be able to put this one down as my favorite shredfest yet. cant wait to see all the media that come out of this trip.
                          Dave,

Carolyn goes on and on about what a charming and personable fellow you are. She is certain that young, pretty girls have a hard time resisting these charms. Is this true?

Comment

Its true. I somehow got myself a girlfriend who happens to be waaaaayy out of my league.
                            facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

I am uploading my photos to photobucket as we speak. I will post them here when I can. I started going through the video I took at Alpine and Squall, unforuntaly its not good due to the camera fogging and the snow. But I am still hoping I can get an edit out of it.
                              -r-
                              2011 ktp's
                              k2 haymaker boots
                              Ride binding
                              GGO Spine
                              GGO Middle Man

www.skiboardbindings.com

GGO co-founder

Comment

Working...
                              X