No announcement yet.

Midwest Meet 2012 Edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was hilarious. Definitely brought back a lot of great memories for me. Something about Mt Bohemia just makes me not care about how ridiculous I look, and I'm ok with that. Double thumbs up!
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

I had watched this before and just watched it again with my daughter (who skiboards) - fantastic video! Looks like so much fun.

Courtney - can you post up the names of the songs and artists from the soundtrack? Great tunes to go with it.
      In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
      Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
        I had watched this before and just watched it again with my daughter (who skiboards) - fantastic video! Looks like so much fun.

Courtney - can you post up the names of the songs and artists from the soundtrack? Great tunes to go with it.
        Of course! Glad you enjoyed it

Here is the track list with YouTube links to each song.

Intro track: Cecil Otter - Duel
        Main track: The Naked and Famous - Young Blood (Dekade Remix)
        End track: The Naked and Famous - Bells (DesktopMelody Remix)

Comment

Thanks Courtney. These tunes will go on my 2012/2013 riding playlist.

The long (8:42) version of "I Will Possess Your Heart" by Death Cab for Cutie is a great alternative song version as well - worthy of inclusion on a soundtrack.
          In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
          Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Working...
          X