Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clip from today (Jan7/2012)

2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Ha ha. Good stuff. Love it. I've never done anything like that, though. Nope. Not me. Never.
    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
      Ha ha. Good stuff. Love it. I've never done anything like that, though. Nope. Not me. Never.
      Yeah, that was totally my first time doing something of the sort. I'm sure it'll never happen again. Not later in the day or anything, that would be impossible.

I was actually really surprised at how un-tracked the snow was when I got up today, really nice conditions. Got a fair dump two days back, and nothing overnight. I've got another clip today I'm going to hold onto for an edit later.

Just wish I hadn't slept in.

Comment

Yeah! I Feel a tomahawk thread coming on, haha check out mine in last years edit.
        at the 2:49 mark.
        RVL8
        \______^=======^______/
        www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

haha, I remember seeing that last year.

Comment

oooh, it's been sooo long since we've seen soft, gorgeous snow like that! Looks like you had amazing conditions (and no one else around--wonderful!). I've forgotten what it's like to float along so silently like that...

Of course, it's all fun-n-games 'til somebody hits a tree

Funny how they just suck your skis in, isn't it? There's a treewell in Tahoe that has my name on it--luckily we ski in groups at Shredfest. Thanks again, Marianne! I could've been stuck in there 'til spring if it weren't for you!
            '07 "soft" ALPs
            Eyeball DLPs
            125 LEs
            Ospreys mounted bindings
            Crossbows
            Spruce riser release bindings
            Sometimes borrower of Chad's spare Blunt XLs

Comment

Working...
            X