X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot of Telluride Pow on Friday, December 16

[IMG][/IMG]

12-16-11
    This is a photo I snapped with my iPhone while taking a break from riding this past Friday to enjoy the view. Telluride is such an unreal place. I love it up there.
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Wow, just WOW!!!
    If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.

Independent Beachbody Coach
    www.GetFitnessFast.com
    www.FastFitShake.com
    www.facebook.com/CoachHeidiG

SBOLTeam III Rider

'11 Revolt "Trees"
    '07 BWP's
    2011 Spruce Pro Lite's
    Head Edge+ 8.5 One Boots

Comment

Beautiful

Can't wait to get there!!! Will be there in March !!!!!! Do they happen to do ski board lessons by chance at Telluride, or do you do lessons???

Comment

Absolutely, I can do a lesson with you. When in March will you be there? Email me. Dave@be-mag.com
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

That is beautiful. I have been there once a few years back but did not know about Revel's at that time. Maybe I will get back there in the near future. Have fun.
          2009 Revolt "Condor" w Orange Receptor
          2010 Condor w Spruce Sport

Comment

:O thats crazy... one day i will get over there and ride some awesome snow!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
              Absolutely, I can do a lesson with you. When in March will you be there? Email me. Dave@be-mag.com
              Hey Dave, sent you an e-mail. Sorry it has taken so long I didn't "subscribe" to the thread so didn't get a notice you had replied, sorry about that man.

Comment

Working...
              X