Having Fun at Northstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Fun at Northstar

I hope more folks will post pictures of their outings this season in this section .... Here is picture of our group having fun at Northstar last weekend ... My neighbor Jeff on Sherpas, his daughter Megan and friend Jordan on snowboards , and me on Rockered Condor prototypes .... reports of no snow in Tahoe are true ... but resorts like Northstar and Heavenly with excellent and extensive snowmaking have been able to blanket their mountains with excellent man made snow ... It really is pretty amazing how well modern snowmaking works when the temperatures are cold and we have had weeks of low temperature so snowmaking as been in full force... Northstar has top to bottom skiing and riding with some 2200 of vertical and a nice terrain park set up .... Shredfest Day 1 will be here this season ....

Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Beautiful pic! I SO wish I lived closer to a mountain. Darn this Florida weather and topography...
    If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.

Independent Beachbody Coach
    www.GetFitnessFast.com
    www.FastFitShake.com
    www.facebook.com/CoachHeidiG

SBOLTeam III Rider

'11 Revolt "Trees"
    '07 BWP's
    2011 Spruce Pro Lite's
    Head Edge+ 8.5 One Boots

Comment

Working...
    X