Full Tilt Boot review from Shop-Task

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Tilt Boot review from Shop-Task

I am saving up, I am saving up, I am saving up....

Hell with it so tempted to wip out the credit card and pay the 20% interest >.<

Thanks for the vid!

Comment

I have the red/blue booters there. super comfy

-B
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Branden View Post
        I have the red/blue booters there. super comfy

-B
        What do you think of the instep (top of foot) buckle system? Will it hold up?
        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Bought my high-fives there a couple weeks back, have a flex-4 tongue coming in soon (hopefully will be in Friday when I check out the Fester movie premier there).

Had them heat-molded yesterday before I went up to Cypress for my first day on snow, sadly had to cut it (really) short when the boots were off, was getting a really bad pressure point along the entire top of my foot/front of the ankle that cut off circulation. Thinking it was the superfeet insole I had. Ended up heading back to Shop-Task and having them re-molded without the insole in there, but didn't get a chance to head up again.

From the couple runs i made though, it really did seem the flex 4 that's coming will be more what I want then the flex 6 that came with them. Might have to do something about the forward lean too. The new boot design doesn't have shims to pull for a more upright stance.
          2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

Working...
          X