Midwest Meet 2011 Edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Meet 2011 Edit

I finally got the chance to sort through the hours of footage we shot at Mount Bohemia for Midwest Meet 2011. We had a great time again this year and despite the cold, had really great conditions.

looks fun! ill have to try and join you guys this year

Comment

Very nice edit Courtney ! Thanks ! Tim wasn't kidding when he said your trees were just a bit tighter then we have out west !!!!! LOL
      Boards :
      Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
      Boots
      K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
      Bindings:
      Zero Pro Non release Binding
      Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
      Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
      Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
      Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

We'd love to have you join us this year Jack. We'll likely aim for January again.

Tim was right! We found some really tight areas that were completely untracked because skiers and boarders would have a really hard time getting through them

Comment

That drop at 3:41 was gnarly. Big ups to Tim for dropping that. You make us all proud. Bummer about the board. But, you certainly got your money's worth.
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Excellent music choice, Courtney. It really fit the whole vibe of the meet. I'm hoping that more people will make it out this season. I enjoy all the meets, but the MM is really unique just because of the location. The terrain is like nothing else, and the atmosphere is incredibly chill.
            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Nice. Looks like a fun event. It's awesome to have enough powder to fall and not worry about it. Until you run into those trees, I guess.

www.sfc-usa.com

Comment

Great vid! I really enjoyed it. There sure isn't much room to get through those trees.
                Boards/Bindings:
                2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Nice Edit! So much snow was had by all! yeah, those trees are tight! Sorry about the board, ugh!
                  Hope you all do it again and again and again!!!!
                  C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Giving this a bump - great footage of tree skiing plus awesome sound track.

Listen at about the 2:57 mark - is it just me or does it sound remarkably like John C. Reilly saying "Darnit, I almost had it...."?
                    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
                    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Working...
                    X