Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so easy is it??

Andy Parry from Traveling Circus..

Never really seen much pipe riding on skiboards. Hmm.
    "If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

I bet you will this year Hopefully the constant pipe and bowl skating I have been doing over the past month will pay off. Or, I may win most memorable fall again with a face plant on the deck of a superpipe, which will again SUCK!!!
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by fourdown View Post
        I bet you will this year Hopefully the constant pipe and bowl skating I have been doing over the past month will pay off. Or, I may win most memorable fall again with a face plant on the deck of a superpipe, which will again SUCK!!!
        I feel like skating bowls and shredding pipe is really different. obviously theres no coping in a halfpipe, and the feeling and technique of pumping in a bowl is not all that similar to carving into a halfpipe IMO. If you were skating actual vert I could see it translating, but skating pools/bowls/minis is totally different. I'm interested to see how that works out for you though
        "If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

I think the transitions of bowls and minis do help for the feel of getting speed on halfpipes. I also have been working on airs with grabs, 3s, and 5s on verted quarters. Now, it will just be a matter of bring that from wall to wall in a halfpipe as well as the adjustment from concrete to snow, which in a halfpipe equally hurts on falls
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

that and the fall is an extra 20 feet. stoked that ill get to be able to ride a super pipe on the reg. this season. oh and one of my buddys i used to ride pipe with back in the day in in breck for the season as well.

Comment

Working...
            X