Happy Hour with Matt Hein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Hour with Matt Hein

The season edit of Matt Hein, aptly titled, Happy Hour. It'll give you just a taste and leave you thirsty for more. Lots more, which you will receive in large doses next season as he and Rob Stanish join Brandon Enouf and Dave Bloom in the year-round Revel8 House fittingly located in Breckenridge, Colorado. Bon appetite, folks. Don't fill up on appetizers…

I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

THIS IS SICK! Matt, it sucks that your season was cut so short...but this was awesome! Since Liberty 2010, when I first came to the sport, I've thought you were a great rider...and this proves it! Can't wait to see more next year of you with Dave, Brandon, and Rob!
    I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

Nice edit matt I like how much fun you have with your riding bro. this coming winter is gonna be a blastttt! im stoked!!

Comment

real solid edit matt. those dub backs were absoultley amazing. cant wait to see what you will whip up in breck next year!

Comment

Excellent!! One of the funnest to watch so far. Thanks!

Comment

Sick Matt!!! we gotta rip some shit up soon...

Comment

have fun in breck guys, amazing edit.
              Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Absolutely loved it! Probably one of the best season edits I've seen so far! I really cant wait for more vids with you in it. This was SICK!
                07 BWP's with 11 Black Receptors

Comment

Working...
                X