Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow nice ride, nice edit .... i think one of the best this season

Comment

awesome...awesome! keep 'em coming. you guys are killin' it, and as already said, Dave, your edits are most excellent.
      ~harry

@HarrySiii
      -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
      -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
      -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
      -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

Nice!

Sick riding and editing...

Comment

Nice lighting, breck has some sick rails.

Comment

amazing job dave , it crazy how far uve come in a year, and Brandens got some skillz cant wait to see him progress. LOVE THE FLAT 7
            CHRIS

Comment

haha thanks everyone, I only just saw this now. Its cool looking back and seeing the progression from when I first started skiboarding 2 years ago.

bnuf

Comment

You and I both. I love seeing how far we've come, the way we've deloped and changed, and just how much we've learned. Cheers!
                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by iSKiiiBoARD View Post
                  well after watching this literally 20 times ive decided that i ******* love it haha
                  The edit was very nicely composed and the tricks were super clean and sexy
                  cant wait for the rvl8 house next year in Breck! We're taking skiboarding to the next level. Keep up the good work brandflake and master dave
                  haha i think it turned out really good. us three had the most viewed edits of the season and in skiboarding. if that isn't making the biggest statement i don't know what is. i would like you to meet the power crew. CLAME

would of been nice to have you along for the ride rob.
                  matt.

Comment

haha agreed ^ but Rob has been busy. Making some babies. And breaking his legs.

bnuf

Comment

Working...
                    X