MitchK's Season Edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MitchK's Season Edit

Mitch Kuntz Season Edit 10/11 from Mitchell Kuntz on Vimeo.

Been a great year, even with a solid month and a half that I was down with a knee injury while it was dumping snow here. Luckily the weather cooperated, and we got even more snow when I was finally able to get back out.

Still a couple weekends of service where I have my pass (though I think some of the other locals will be going later), and then the post-season hike starts, so I might be doing a small edit yet depending on what kind of footage comes out of that.

Hope you all enjoy!
    2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Nice video, Some of that terrain looks familiar, Washington?

Comment

Thanks for posting the edit MitchK! great pow riding ! sweet !
      Boards :
      Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
      Boots
      K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
      Bindings:
      Zero Pro Non release Binding
      Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
      Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
      Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
      Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Originally posted by rgzip View Post
        Nice video, Some of that terrain looks familiar, Washington?
        Yeah, last weekend I took a trip down to Washington and went to Stevens and Summit with Tim.

Comment

That was great - thanks!

Comment

Just wondering if anyone is having trouble watching this? Dave keeps having problems with it, but I've got no problems here, and had no problems in Edmonton this weekend.

Comment

and for anyone who doesn't like Vimeo, it's up on Youtube now.

Comment

Yes! It finally worked for me. I don't know why vimeo wouldn't play it on my computer. Especially since I have a vimeo account. But, none the less it worked for YouTube and I thoroughly enjoyed it. So much pow for you this year. I am blown away that you told me most of that was filmed in April. It seems like the western part of North America will not stop getting dumped on by snow this year. No complaints here I would love to see some footy of your riding when hiking Seymour.
                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by fourdown View Post
                  Yes! It finally worked for me. I don't know why vimeo wouldn't play it on my computer. Especially since I have a vimeo account. But, none the less it worked for YouTube and I thoroughly enjoyed it. So much pow for you this year. I am blown away that you told me most of that was filmed in April. It seems like the western part of North America will not stop getting dumped on by snow this year. No complaints here I would love to see some footy of your riding when hiking Seymour.
                  yeah, hopefully next weekend I can get a few people together and head up there. Might just have to check on NS and see if there's any locals heading up if my other friends flake again.

Comment

Working...
                  X