Ukraine Revel8 Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine Revel8 Dealer

The Ukrainian Revel8 Dealer asked me to share this with the community....

video down below

OK... so here is some serious HATE for Vimeo. Vids dont work half the time and the streaming speed is too slow to make it worth my while. Please use youtube!
    It has always been so. Maybe Vimeo is ok US side, but UK? Nah!
    Naturally somebody will gainsay me
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Comment

Right on. I enjoyed watching that. I love seeing people getting into skiboards for the first time. Are these guys rollers?

And I am sorry, but I cannot agree with the statement about Vimeo. It worked perfect for me as it always does. Videos on Vimeo always look much better than YouTube and with Vimeo we don't have to deal with commercials, promotional borders, etc…
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by fourdown View Post

And I am sorry, but I cannot agree with the statement about Vimeo. It worked perfect for me as it always does.
        Like I said, someone would disagree. Here is todays nonesense

Crossbow (go to dream board)
        Most everything else over time.
        Go Android

Comment

Cool post, keep on going dude
          !

Comment

Worsk for me on cable

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
            OK... so here is some serious HATE for Vimeo. Vids dont work half the time and the streaming speed is too slow to make it worth my while. Please use youtube!
            It has always been so. Maybe Vimeo is ok US side, but UK? Nah!
            Naturally somebody will gainsay me
            Sorry, valmorel. Works for me on VirginMedia. (And running Linux too)
            Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
            Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
            Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

one day last year i started having a lot of problems with vimeo and youtube streaming video. after almost going nuts i upgraded my router firmware and all my troubles went away...just a thought.

Comment

Very cool. That snow sure is looking rough.

Comment

Working...
                X