Dec.11th clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec.11th clips

Decided just to throw a few of the clips from my Go-Pro together and upload. No music, no editing, no clean ride-aways, but was an awesome day.

2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Where was this at and what boards were you on?
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Mount Seymour, BC and riding Revolts.

Can't wait to revisit those once I've got my Condors.

Comment

Yep, it looks like the powder was testing you on your Revolts. I bet you'll have a much easier time of it on Condors.
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

The powder itself wasn't that bad, though landing in it cleanly was a bit more of a problem.

Comment

nice, that drop looked pretty steep! i love hitting stuff like that the most!

gotta love the goPro too!

Comment

Quite steep. There's all kinds of really fun terrain at Seymour inbounds for a fairly small mountain. Most people locally only know it for the terrain park though, which is all the better for me, because that leaves the top of the mountain nearly empty.

Comment

Working...
              X