Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new episode. Scroll all the way to the top of this post and watch 2.7 Spring Steez. Lots of comedy, goofing around at A-Basin with Tim Shenk, Marshall Howard, and Ethan Manis.

There are also remixed versions recently uploaded of episodes 1.2 and 2.2.

Enjoy!
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• The Junk Show is back!!! Episode 3.1 End of the World, just in time to lose big in the burning flames of the apocalypse…or sitting on your computer chair in your underwear with a pint of Ben&Jerry's. Whatever works best for you. Enjoy!
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• what kinda Ben&Jerry's??

bnuf

Comment

• Cherry Garcia
          RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• Chubby Hubby
            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

• Episode 3.2 is live and ready for your viewing pleasure. This time we get laid back. The episode, along with all of the rest, is at the top of page 1. Enjoy!
              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
                Episode 3.2 is live and ready for your viewing pleasure. This time we get laid back. The episode, along with all of the rest, is at the top of page 1. Enjoy!
                Dave, I noticed in this episode you all are riding on release bindings more often than usual, is there a reason for that?

As always, great job on the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  Dave, I noticed in this episode you all are riding on release bindings more often than usual, is there a reason for that?

As always, great job on the video.
                  Ty wears release bindings 100% of the time. A lot of that comes from his natural adaptation to skiboards with them because he skis more often than he skiboards. Joey wears them about 50% of the time. With his Revolts and Condors during tour he had on non-release bindings. During that time we also rode 100% pow, so I'm not sure if he tends to wear release bindings more often when he knows that he will be in the park, or if it just random selection.

Thank you. I really enjoyed this video a lot because, at least through my own interpretation, it had a far more laid back home-video look and fun vibe to it. This trip in particular was actually quite different than all of the other trips down there because it was less about throwing down and more about just hanging out and goofing with everyone. I wanted to capture that vibe in the editing, so I worked a lot with specific focus/de-focus points, flashes, hairline fracture video, etc… I really got in the final product what I was going for. I figured this would be something that everyone could really relate to regardless of the level of riding and even if someone wasn't a park rider.
                  I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Episode 3.2 is live and ready for your viewing pleasure. This time we get laid back. The episode, along with all of the rest, is at the top of page 1. Enjoy!
                    Dave -- Great video, well done! Love the Jack Johnson.
                    Boards:
                    2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
                    2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
                    2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
                    2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
                    2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
                    2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
                    2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
                    2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

The Junk Show is back!!! Episode 3.1 End of the World, just in time to lose big in the burning flames of the apocalypse…or sitting on your computer chair in your underwear with a pint of Ben&Jerry's. Whatever works best for you. Enjoy!
                      Thanks! Good stuff as usual Dave!
                      C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkkid View Post
                        Thanks! Good stuff as usual Dave!
                        What about it specifically did you enjoy?
                        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

What about it specifically did you enjoy?
                          nothing specific Dave! Just enjoy it overall!
                          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

• I really like the whole vibe of this episode. It really captures the feel of the Liberty meet well.
                            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Ty wears release bindings 100% of the time. A lot of that comes from his natural adaptation to skiboards with them because he skis more often than he skiboards. Joey wears them about 50% of the time. With his Revolts and Condors during tour he had on non-release bindings. During that time we also rode 100% pow, so I'm not sure if he tends to wear release bindings more often when he knows that he will be in the park, or if it just random selection.

Thank you. I really enjoyed this video a lot because, at least through my own interpretation, it had a far more laid back home-video look and fun vibe to it. This trip in particular was actually quite different than all of the other trips down there because it was less about throwing down and more about just hanging out and goofing with everyone. I wanted to capture that vibe in the editing, so I worked a lot with specific focus/de-focus points, flashes, hairline fracture video, etc… I really got in the final product what I was going for. I figured this would be something that everyone could really relate to regardless of the level of riding and even if someone wasn't a park rider.
                              I've actually ridden releasable bindings before I started skiing, I tweaked my knee a few years back riding Big Boulder and switched and haven't looked back. I don't notice a huge performance issue, but have been looking to get onto the new r8 bindings for quite some time. Joey won releasables in a contest and just kind of randomly wears them, usually on 105s. He loves 98s and is strictly non release.

Comment

• New episode

Episode 3.3 Waiting Around - Footage from the December 2013 Edition of The Junk Show Tour, including pow, groomers, glades, and park riding. Something nice and laid back.

The episode dropped a week ago...
                                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Working...
                                X