Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup , best Junk show episode yet !!! Sweet!!!!!!
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

• Definitely enjoying Matt's style. I love the super relaxed style. It's the same reason I used to love watching Ben ride. Good to see a bit more powder in it too.
      I do it because I can.
      I can because I want to.
      I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
      '08 KTPs

Comment

• Excellent episode and great riding.

Matt also has to get the nod for best dressed. He wore more outfits on the slopes than most of our wives.
        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

• I'm love with you Matt.. well, ok maybe just your PURPLE outfit! LOL GREAT riding by all, great editing and music. and yes frosting makes anything taste better! hahahahaha!
          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkaFreak View Post
            Definitely enjoying Matt's style. I love the super relaxed style. .
            I'm glad someone else noticed this too. Matt does have his own "makes it look easy" well-balanced riding style. I noticed this years ago when someone posted a video of a contest where he dressed as a gorilla.

Great job as always, Dave. I see where Slow worked his way into the credits. Can fame and fortune be far behind?

Comment

• Originally posted by zapmeister64 View Post
              Best one yet! I don't know how you keep improving on the series. That was a perfect combination of tricks, hanging out, and getting to know the riders and their personality.

Lynam killed it on the jumps, Kirk on the rails, Brandon on style, and Matt on his amazing ability to power through ridiculous stuff.
              Dave killed it on the table bonk thing....and by killed it, I mean his shoulder! good stuff guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                ........... I see where Slow worked his way into the credits..............
                Did not notice that. Now I need to figure out why so I can do it again.
                sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

• haha thanks everyone wish i could have rode better but i still had a great time. it was great geting to put faces to names and geting to hang out some with everyone. glad everyone is enjoying TJS and thanks for all the feed back.

matt

Comment

• Looking back on this season's episodes, I have a criticism of 2.2. I really don't like the talking segment in the opening. I understand why it was done, and I really cannot think of a better way to have gotten across what you were saying (example: the websites you listed). However, I think it was just too long for what this episode was. The whole episode capped off at 8 minutes and 15 seconds, meanwhile the talking accounted for about 3.5 minutes of that. If there were more segments of skating and skiboarding mixed into this episode, then maybe I think that could have worked out to be as long as it was. Something similar to this could have worked in 2.5, for example, because of the length of this one. You could have opened it up with talking about what a great time ShredFest was, all the resorts you got to ride at, the people you got to see, injuries, etc.
                    I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

• New episode. Still on the snow, yaaaalllll. Slide back to the top of this thread for your viewing pleasure. There's even some chill cruising for you laid back folk. Enjoy the tunes. All tracks from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.
                      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• so good... I think I like Bnoufs commentary more than the actual riding. I would him
                        facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

• Nice late season edit ! I notice that Matt is on the 2011 Orange Condors... How does he like them compared to the narrower boards for the park ?
                          Boards :
                          Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                          Boots
                          K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                          Bindings:
                          Zero Pro Non release Binding
                          Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                          Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                          Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                          Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

• Ahhhh Rick rolled. Well played sir

Comment

• Originally posted by jjue View Post
                              Nice late season edit ! I notice that Matt is on the 2011 Orange Condors... How does he like them compared to the narrower boards for the park ?
                              He prefers them because they are the stiffest of the boards for a good enough length range for Summit County jumps. That is what he rode for most of the season.

Originally posted by Brazen View Post
                              Ahhhh Rick rolled. Well played sir
                              Haha Thank you. I am glad someone finally picked up on that
                              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• solid edit man, and jealous you guys still have some white stuff out there
                                - I C U -
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Revel8 Revolt "City"
                                Bomber Elite I's

Comment

Working...
                                X