Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2.2 Daze Off is up and ready to be watched. It is at the top of the thread. Enjoy!
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• This is very good insight on things!
      07 BWP's with 11 Black Receptors

Comment

• Great job on these! In the first video (2.1) loved that move 54 seconds in--don't know the names for any of these tricks, but that was awesome. Also loved that whole backcountry segment with natural features starting at about 1:20--looks soooo fun (how I wish I'd learned 20 years ago so I could actually try that stuff!) Now I'm even more excited to get out there in some serious snow!
        '07 "soft" ALPs
        Eyeball DLPs
        125 LEs
        Ospreys mounted bindings
        Crossbows
        Spruce riser release bindings
        Sometimes borrower of Chad's spare Blunt XLs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
          Episode 2.2 Daze Off is up and ready to be watched. It is at the top of the thread. Enjoy!
          I loved the skating and Woodward shots, but the talking was a little long at the beginning. It took up probably ~40% of the entire video which was kinda boring to watch.

Talking about the moves featured in this video it was great but wish I saw more skating, woodward and terrain park shots. You're probably just saving the amazing stuff for a later episode.
          Always on the brink of success or insanity!

Comment

• For you, Chris, I will do an entire episode of skating, haha. No, but seriously. This episode, much like last year's second episode, had a purpose of showing more off-slope fun and information than just riding. Even the riding in this episode was from a day of just screwing around and having a lot of fun with Brett. These episodes have always been love-or-hate and never in the middle. The next few will be very different. One featuring tour and one featuring __________
            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• Knock-Knock… Knock-Knock… Knock-Knock…

The Junk Show Episode 2.3 Where's Ullr has arrived. The Junk Show Tour…get on the road and watch.
              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

• 2.3 is super sick!!!

really good stuff in there, especially considered all that was filmed in like 3 days due to the tour being cancelled due to no snow...

Comment

• Definitely came out great, considering the snow situation over here on the East!
                  I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

• We're baaaaaaa-aaaaaaack to Colorado with another episode. 2.4 The Other Side, features two resort on the Western Slope of Colorado. Durango and Telluride, nearby homes to team rider Dave Bloom get a guest visit from fellow rider Brandon Enouf. The views of Telluride alone are worth the watch. Enjoy!
                    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

• that was sick.

"Excuse me, how do I get to the top of the mountain from here?"
                      hahahaha
                      2011 KTPs w/ Silver Receptor Bindings
                      2009 BWPs w/ Zero Pro Bindings
                      Full Tilt High Fives

Comment

• Such a good episode, loved the vibe through it all. Biggups guys.
                        2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

• Still would love to see a bit more rounded out riding. If you're in need of snow, come down to NM. We are getting pounded right now. I may be giving urban a try tomorrow because I might not be able to get out to the area where I had planned on going touring tomorrow.
                          I do it because I can.
                          I can because I want to.
                          I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                          '08 KTPs

Comment

• Haha no worries, amigo. We've got plenty of snow. The filming was done on Saturday and Sunday. This was from Friday…

We tend to not break out the Canon on pow days. I guess we've neglected you guys of all the pow days we've had by not filming. We stopped using a GoPro this year for the most part and that is the only camera we use when it is snowing.

Our bad…

I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

• Tahoe - SFIV

Episode 2.5 Going Back to Cali is ready and airing. Get a look because all you Shredfesters make an appearance

There's lots of pow, too. Just go to Page 1 at the top of this thread.
                              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

• Best one yet! I don't know how you keep improving on the series. That was a perfect combination of tricks, hanging out, and getting to know the riders and their personality.

Lynam killed it on the jumps, Kirk on the rails, Brandon on style, and Matt on his amazing ability to power through ridiculous stuff.
                                Always on the brink of success or insanity!

Comment

Working...
                                X