This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sup dave,

i dont got much good footage, the one day i got decent footage i didnt record in r3

but ill send a few clips of what i got after that, somethings better than nothing i guess.

ill overnight you a dvd tomorrow

Comment

You're right, anything is better than nothing. I look forward to seeing what you have so far.
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

cool

i guess theres really no use of any of my vids i shot in other modes, like r4 and r2 right? because it wont be good for slow mo.

i was basically testing out the different modes each time i went except the last time.

Comment

Just send me what you have. I got used to working with video shot in various formats. I just suggest r3 to people because if you use a GoPro it is the best format to shoot in.
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

sounds good. yea now i know r3 is the best.

thanks

Comment

I don't think it's really that big of a deal overall if everything isn't in 60fps, though it is the most versatile, as long as the editor knows not to slow-mo those clips, it doesn't make that much of a difference.
              2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

Originally posted by zapmeister64 View Post
                Hey I just realized that none of these videos is on the "Videos" Link at the top of the page (the menu bar with other links like skiboards, bindings, etc). Is there anyway you can put links to these videos on that?
                ok, they are there now. check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by MitchK View Post
                  I don't think it's really that big of a deal overall if everything isn't in 60fps, though it is the most versatile, as long as the editor knows not to slow-mo those clips, it doesn't make that much of a difference.
                  Slowmotion adds to the dramatic nature of a shot. Without r3 you never have that opportunity. The last thing you want is to get a great shot on film and it only be at 30fps. Then, you can't mess with the speed at all. The r3 shots don't take up a ton of space. I use a 32gb card and have never gone over 14gb while filming all day. And, I shoot in nothing but r3 with my own GoPro.
                  I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

We need to just forget the go pros and get DSLR's...

If only I wasn't a poor college student.
                    RVL8
                    \______^=======^______/
                    www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

DSLRs are only choice for stand still shots. The bounce really bad in the shots when doing follow cam that isn't on a super smooth run. If you want pro quality you want to get a high end Panasonic or SONY.
                      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

RVL8
                        \______^=======^______/
                        www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

Originally posted by fourdown View Post
                          DSLRs are only choice for stand still shots. The bounce really bad in the shots when doing follow cam that isn't on a super smooth run. If you want pro quality you want to get a high end Panasonic or SONY.
                          This coming from a guy who's been around photography his entire life, only brands you should ever look at for pro SLR/DSLR are Nikon and Canon. Period. They aren't cheap but nothing of the quality of these products ever is. Now for awesome video, I like Panasonic, I've used some of their prosumer level video cameras and they are awesome.
                          Revel8 ALPdors
                          Gold Revel8 Receptors
                          Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                          ____
                          Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                          If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

ep 5 simply amazing! wish i was there
                            Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
                            *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

To me by far the best one yet! Keep it up!
                              07 BWP's with 11 Black Receptors

Comment

Best yet Dave!!!

Festival of the Shreds!! The BEST so far!!!! That was very fun & cool to see!!!! Awesome job can't say it enough! Thank you for taking the time and putting these together!
                                For the other forum riders, Fighting For Air is working in that, he too does an AWESOME job!! can't wait to see it Robert!
                                Woo-Hoo!
                                Look out Tahoe for SF4!
                                You guys are NUTS!!! But A Ton-O-FUN to watch!
                                C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X