Spring Steez, featuring KTP, EMP, MC, Fourdown, Bec, and Smithy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Steez, featuring KTP, EMP, MC, Fourdown, Bec, and Smithy

Alright, here it is. "Spring Steez," the last ride of the season for Kirk Thompson, Dave Bloom, Mark Carraro, Bec, and Smithy, as well as the return of Ethan Mitchell. For our final hits this season we headed up to Mount Snow, Vermont. We had a blast on the slushy goodness that the day provided. This will be as painful as it is fun to watch. We hope you all enjoy.

As for some added news check back here and on the Fourdown Productions Youtube page (www.youtube.com/fourdown26) to see the last few edits for the season including a remix edit of Kirk Thompson as well as the long overdue Jay Jam 2010 edit (based on limited footage). There will also be a bunch of skate edits put up throughout the spring, summer, and fall featuring a bunch of your favorite Revel8 pro and flow riders along with some special guests. Enjoy the weather and we'll see you around.

"Spring Steez"

I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Yes.

Dave Bloom, thank goodness you found us.

Comment

Thanks for posting, great riding and video work. After seeing the R8 team riders do their thing up close at shredfest these videos are even more impressive. From a civilian's perspective, it's nothing short of death defying.

However, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought y'all had taken up fishing:

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/st...001000_100-1-1

Comment

Good thing I didn't go. I would've learned something!

Comment

GREAT JOB guys!!!
          sorry i wasn't there. =P
          hope to see you guys more next season!

great vid Dave!
          i couldn't stop laughing after i saw Bec's 'holy s@#$' jump. that was great!!
          2011 Receptor Gold on 2010 KTP and DLP

Comment

great video man!!!

real upset i missed the last day with ya man but i gotta work on my grinds a lil first haha, u guys are sick!!!

thanks for making the video for us Dave!

Comment

GREAT edit Dave!!!!!! Looked liked you all had FUN! That final spring run is always fun!
              C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

It's too bad I had to work twice that weekend.
                Revel8 ALPdors
                Gold Revel8 Receptors
                Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                ____
                Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Thanks for the great footage. You guys are sick. You know, I once flew 45 feet off a 15 foot high cannon. Then I woke up.
                  "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Great job on the vid! Awesome seeing you guys kick it for a last time for the season. And whoever pulled Ethan out of hiding, thanks!! Ethan, welcome back!! We'll expect to see you in competition next year, eh?

Thanks Dave!
                    ALP / Spruce Riser Pro,
                    HELMET CAM for recording cool Shxt

Skiboard to inspire....

Comment

Nice job dave your edit made it onto Carinthia's website:

http://carinthiaparks.com/?p=990
                      "If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X