70 degrees, 70 footer, 98.5cm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 degrees, 70 footer, 98.5cm

Today at mount snow me and plorr hit up inferno park. which had a 60 and a 70ft jump line at the bottom. from the lip to the sweet spot where we were landing was roughly 80-85 ft. here is a few pics to get this in perspective. (the first hit i landed slightly backseat and exploded 2 BWPS in 1 landing. than switched to the backup ALPs. speed was much easier lol)

-B

"If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Sick - nice shots! looks incredible
    Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Niiiiiice shots!!!!!! sweet air!
      C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Saturday's gonna be sick.
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

By exploded, do you mean you broke them?

Comment

Outrageous. Go get 'em boys.

One note - I couldn't help but notice you guys are wearing something special on your asses - ski pants. Your heads deserve the same consideration - helmets. Meant in the best possible way guys. I'll beg. Please wear helmets.
            "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

wowwwwwwwwwww..... i need to be there
              facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
                Outrageous. Go get 'em boys.

One note - I couldn't help but notice you guys are wearing something special on your asses - ski pants. Your heads deserve the same consideration - helmets. Meant in the best possible way guys. I'll beg. Please wear helmets.
                yep... HELMETS!!! don't be foolish! These days it is cool to wear them!
                C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

The only thing I will say against helmets is that in this weather, they're hot as hell. That being said, most have vents. And also, small complaint compared to smashing your head on the ice without one.

Comment

I am really amazed to see jumping like this. Being in the park at North Star was really something to watch up close at Shredfest.... Dave's forward flip was really something. How do you guys get good at doing these jumps without injuring yourselves. Do you train over water or just start small and get bigger and bigger? Helmits indeed.

Wendell
                    Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
                    Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
                    Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
                    History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Originally posted by wjeong View Post
                      How do you guys get good at doing these jumps without injuring yourselves.
                      Wendell
                      Haha.

I've heard a few of Branden's injury reports

Comment

helmet made crazy heat. and to be honest I wasnt planning on hitting that guy at all. without even looking at it some NSers were standing on the in run. I asked how speed was and they said GO STRAIGHT. So thats what I did. Time of my life. biggest jump i've hitten and nice soft landings to claim on. was a great day.

-B
                        sigpic

Comment

Those jumps were no joke in person. I checked my speed on Kirk T. and was fine but with my bad knee I didn't nut up to hit it. But for real, no joke. I know there aren't any shots of it too, but the massive rainbow and massive battleship were sick. Note to anyone approaching the battleship, you don't need to go full speed unless you intend on disastering it. But, the disaster on top is way fun
                          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Working...
                          X