March is summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March is summer

Just a tease because we our battery died today.
    The rest of the footage will be completed soon.
    And there will be some skiboards too.
    Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
    Line Jedis with Snowjams

I'm really hoping I can find a decent place to put something of that sort together near my place.
    2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

THAT. IS AWESOME. I don't know why, it just is completely awesome ...

Hey, someone should build some boardwalks to board on in the winter. That would be crazy, weaving through woods the on planks (on planks). Think insane liability insurance for a resort.

Comment

a local resort has boardwalks through the trees for (I assume) mtn biking in the winter. They can be super fun, and there's some sweet drops and stuff off of them, but they're 100% dependent on snow staying on them. When snow was on them it was fun, but then as it wore off you lost all edge control and death was immenent.

Have some more footage now, just working on weeding out the garbage and putting it together.
        Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Are you wearing tights?

Comment

yea, i was actually just wearing a few layers of my mom's pantyhose. thought it'd be a good look.

anyways, here's the edit. just 1 day of filming, but we had a good time.

march is summer from nate myton on Vimeo.

Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

As much as I love Looptroop, the music doesn't fit for me. Regardless of that, you guys look like you're having fun. One of these years I'll get around to building a summer setup for myself.
              I do it because I can.
              I can because I want to.
              I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
              '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by SkaFreak View Post
                As much as I love Looptroop, the music doesn't fit for me. Regardless of that, you guys look like you're having fun. One of these years I'll get around to building a summer setup for myself.
                I can accept that
                To be honest didn't spend much time thinking about my song choice. Perhaps I should have, but I just felt like getting it done.

But we did have a great time
                Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Working...
                X