• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slow
    replied
    Originally posted by Branden View Post
    Update, threw a couple Flat 7's at liberty this summer with the crew

-B
    Good for you! Any video to share or were they all in awe watching and forgot to hit record?

Leave a comment:

• Branden
    replied
    Originally posted by Branden View Post
    flat 7

-B
    Update, threw a couple Flat 7's at liberty this summer with the crew

-B

Leave a comment:

• Branden
    replied
    flat 7

-B

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Kirk,

Could you repost the link to your park feature tutorial. I saw it a few weeks ago but can't find it now. It had information about how to enter and exit boxes and rails.

Thanks.
    Sure thing, I think this is the one:
    http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=12658

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by kirk View Post
    Who's landed something new this season that has them stoked?
    Kirk,

Could you repost the link to your park feature tutorial. I saw it a few weeks ago but can't find it now. It had information about how to enter and exit boxes and rails.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    Haha By all means. None of it is skate influences in the least.

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
    You'll have to wait until the Southwest Tour episode drops in three weeks.
    I knew you'd say that... I guess I just have to work to make them old news by then.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    You'll have to wait until the Southwest Tour episode drops in three weeks.

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    Big Wolf - glad to hear you gave park a shot! It gets addictive fast, and adds a new element to the mountain. I love riding powder, carving up the groomers, and bombing hills, but I couldn't go to the mountain without taking a couple laps in the park...

Dave - Leaking any info or holding out for the next Junk Show edit??

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    I know it's not quite as impressive as what you guys are used to, but I did my first ever features in the park today. I did four of the boxes at Snowbowl in Arizona. Nothing too big, just the low ones that you don't have to jump on. Two of them were shaped, like triangles, and one had a couple of feet drop off; I felt like I was going off a cliff. Nothing special, but we all have to start somewhere.
    You did AWESOME today. Those tricks absolutely count. Your daughter definitely gets credit for her progress.

Kirk, I got a nice handful of new tricks, today.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    I know it's not quite as impressive as what you guys are used to, but I did my first ever features in the park today. I did four of the boxes at Snowbowl in Arizona. Nothing too big, just the low ones that you don't have to jump on. Two of them were shaped, like triangles, and one had a couple of feet drop off; I felt like I was going off a cliff. Nothing special, but we all have to start somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
    I got an awesome new trick called I Haven't Ridden In A Month. It was so easy to land. I just had to be really lazy and bitch about sub-zero temperatures followed by a rainy weekend. I am getting to good at this trick.
    Hey, that was my favorite trick last year, but I called it the "East Coast".

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    I got an awesome new trick called I Haven't Ridden In A Month. It was so easy to land. I just had to be really lazy and bitch about sub-zero temperatures followed by a rainy weekend. I am getting to good at this trick.

Leave a comment:

• zapmeister64
    replied
    I've been working on my rails and can get onto small urban rails so I guess that's the new trick for the season.

Living in SoCal is forcing me to be in the park more which is actually a benefit and a painful curse.

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    for talon...

got the fakie 2 on pretzel 4 out first try today!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X