No announcement yet.

New Tricks Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get to ride that often anymore, and so far no decent parks open...
    Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

my new trick>>>
      facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Damn, Dave. Were they closed the entire time you were there? Colorado has been pretty bad this season and there is no precipitation for any of Colorado in the foreseeable future based on the national weather system.

Talon has a new trick that will appear in the next Junk Show episode that comes out in twenty days.
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

they were closed the entire time. they were ready the last day, but no one had tested them... its not as much a matter of precip as it is blowing and lazy.... im going to be writing a letter to them about how much money i have spent at their resort over the years, and how much i spent on this trip to hit those jumps specifically. im pretty upset.
          facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
            my new trick>>>
            Damn, that is a sick trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
              Talon has a new trick that will appear in the next Junk Show episode that comes out in twenty days.
              Oh yeah that's right. Easy yet fun. I feel like its lame though, I hope it looked okay haha
              RVL8
              \______^=======^______/
              www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

180 at Liberty last summer if that counts. Baby steps...
                RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

for talon...

got the fakie 2 on pretzel 4 out first try today!

Comment

I've been working on my rails and can get onto small urban rails so I guess that's the new trick for the season.

Living in SoCal is forcing me to be in the park more which is actually a benefit and a painful curse.
                    Always on the brink of success or insanity!

Comment

I got an awesome new trick called I Haven't Ridden In A Month. It was so easy to land. I just had to be really lazy and bitch about sub-zero temperatures followed by a rainy weekend. I am getting to good at this trick.
                      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
                        I got an awesome new trick called I Haven't Ridden In A Month. It was so easy to land. I just had to be really lazy and bitch about sub-zero temperatures followed by a rainy weekend. I am getting to good at this trick.
                        Hey, that was my favorite trick last year, but I called it the "East Coast".

Comment

I know it's not quite as impressive as what you guys are used to, but I did my first ever features in the park today. I did four of the boxes at Snowbowl in Arizona. Nothing too big, just the low ones that you don't have to jump on. Two of them were shaped, like triangles, and one had a couple of feet drop off; I felt like I was going off a cliff. Nothing special, but we all have to start somewhere.
                          Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
                            I know it's not quite as impressive as what you guys are used to, but I did my first ever features in the park today. I did four of the boxes at Snowbowl in Arizona. Nothing too big, just the low ones that you don't have to jump on. Two of them were shaped, like triangles, and one had a couple of feet drop off; I felt like I was going off a cliff. Nothing special, but we all have to start somewhere.
                            You did AWESOME today. Those tricks absolutely count. Your daughter definitely gets credit for her progress.

Kirk, I got a nice handful of new tricks, today.
                            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Big Wolf - glad to hear you gave park a shot! It gets addictive fast, and adds a new element to the mountain. I love riding powder, carving up the groomers, and bombing hills, but I couldn't go to the mountain without taking a couple laps in the park...

Dave - Leaking any info or holding out for the next Junk Show edit??

Comment

You'll have to wait until the Southwest Tour episode drops in three weeks.
                                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Working...
                                X