Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    180 at Liberty last summer if that counts. Baby steps...

Leave a comment:

• Talon
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
    Talon has a new trick that will appear in the next Junk Show episode that comes out in twenty days.
    Oh yeah that's right. Easy yet fun. I feel like its lame though, I hope it looked okay haha

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
    my new trick>>>
    Damn, that is a sick trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Davelynam
    replied
    they were closed the entire time. they were ready the last day, but no one had tested them... its not as much a matter of precip as it is blowing and lazy.... im going to be writing a letter to them about how much money i have spent at their resort over the years, and how much i spent on this trip to hit those jumps specifically. im pretty upset.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    Damn, Dave. Were they closed the entire time you were there? Colorado has been pretty bad this season and there is no precipitation for any of Colorado in the foreseeable future based on the national weather system.

Talon has a new trick that will appear in the next Junk Show episode that comes out in twenty days.

Leave a comment:

• Davelynam
    replied
    my new trick>>>

Leave a comment:

• Roussel
    replied
    I don't get to ride that often anymore, and so far no decent parks open...

Leave a comment:

• LugeDude
    replied
    Please pardon my ski terms. I can do rails, spins off rails up to 270, and urban features. Me and some friends are making a urban edit so watch out for that.

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Talon View Post
    Kirk, I have done a few things I have never done before in our game of SKI haha. We should have been filming that. I think you even did some stuff you never tried too.

Damn, you're right - I didn't think I had anything really new yet, but at least the makio/50-50 to 180 out on the flat rail was definitely new for me. We gotta do that again and film.

Leave a comment:

• Talon
    replied
    Kirk, I have done a few things I have never done before in our game of SKI haha. We should have been filming that. I think you even did some stuff you never tried too.

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    New trick

Kirk... I finally learned how to shuffle poker chips with one hand!

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    Originally posted by sempai View Post
    Not true. I made a comment somewhere saying I really enjoyed it. I also wanted to complement you on how healthy you look. All the running is really leaning you out. I didn't mention this because I thought some might think I'm batting for the other team.

I apologize. I did see your comment when you posted and I greatly appreciate it. Whichever team someone bats for or just simply complimenting or constructively criticizing - no judgments. I compliment my friends at the gym when I see them a few times per year on their progress. And, thank you. Running really has thinned me out. Before I started skiboarding i weighed 158 pounds (I'm 5'6") with 5% body fat. Skiboarding dropped me to 145 pounds with the same amount of body fat, but much less muscle mass. Once I started running in June I have been down to around 140 pounds with 3% body fat. My muscle is cut, but my legs look too skinny. But, that's the figure of a distance runner. I like being able to run the distance, but I wish I wasn't quite as skinny. I can totally tell because I push far less weight in the gym. At this weight level even a few pounds makes a huge difference in how I look, how I run, and how I lift. Double edged sword. It actually affects my riding. I'm slower traveling into jumps, but with the leg strength (even with skinnier legs) pow and trees gave me zero problem on Revolts my first day out.

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
    I even made a JS episode with pow riding and no one budged.
    Not true. I made a comment somewhere saying I really enjoyed it. I also wanted to compliment you on how healthy you look. All the running is really leaning you out. I didn't mention this because I thought some might think I'm batting for the other team.

Leave a comment:

• snow4you
    replied
    [QUOTE=Dave Bloom;130858]No, but only non-park riders post on the forums. Didn't you realize that? You've got to ride Rockered Condors or 120+ skis/boards to get some attention, haha.

I feel some sarcasm here..... what? ...you can't ride boards longer than 105 cm .... ?1?

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    That's like saying you woke up and brushed your teeth

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X