Annoucing new Revel8 Am Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoucing new Revel8 Am Team

Congratulations to Enouf, Fourdown and Talon, 3 inaugural members of the new Revel8 Am Team

TeamRevel8
    Revel8 Am Team
    Revel8 FlowTeam
    Last edited by Greco; 11-07-2011, 09:14 AM.

congrats to the new AM team . cant wait to see what u guys will be putting out this year
    CHRIS

Comment

Congratulations guys! I'm so excited for you guys, and can't wait to see what the new Am Team has to show this season!
      I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

Okay, I'll ask, what does the Am stand for? A minor chord? AM radio? Before noon? The verb, as in "I am confused"?

Comment

Amateur. The AM Team is one step below the Pro Team.
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by fourdown View Post
            Amateur. The AM Team is one step below the Pro Team.
            Got it Dave, thanks. It must be a tiny step, from what I've seen you guys in that 'upper tier' are all unbelievably skilled riders.

Comment

congrats guys, u both def deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by ny300z View Post
                congrats guys, u both def deserve it
                Thank you very much.

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                Congratulations to Enouf, Fourdown and Talon, 3 inaugural members of the new Revel8 Am Team

TeamRevel8
                Revel8 Am Team
                Revel8 FlowTeam
                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

So i've got to ask,

What are the requirements to the various Revel8 Teams? What is looked for and who does it have to be performed in front of? Not that i'm ready to go out and make a video as i'm still pretty new to park, but i've got a home snow machine setup and a foam pit on my property that i'm working on. I aim high.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
                    So i've got to ask,

What are the requirements to the various Revel8 Teams? What is looked for and who does it have to be performed in front of? Not that i'm ready to go out and make a video as i'm still pretty new to park, but i've got a home snow machine setup and a foam pit on my property that i'm working on. I am high.
                    here is a good article on the subject. bottom line, usually it involves impressing the team manager somehow

http://freeskier.com/stories/how-get...-dos-and-donts

sample from the article..
                    Before you contact a company in search of a sponsorship, you need to be able to answer yes to a few questions first. These include but are not limited to:

* Are you the best skiboarder out of all of your friends and peers?
                    * Is skiboarding the most fun thing you have ever done?
                    * Are you an approachable and outgoing skiboarder that can represent yourself well on and off the hill?
                    * Do you film and compete?
                    Last edited by Greco; 11-15-2011, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                      here is a good article on the subject. bottom line, usually it involves impressing the team manager somehow

http://freeskier.com/stories/how-get...-dos-and-donts

sample from the article..
                      Before you contact a company in search of a sponsorship, you need to be able to answer yes to a few questions first. These include but are not limited to:

* Are you the best skiboarder out of all of your friends and peers?
                      * Is skiboarding the most fun thing you have ever done?
                      * Are you an approachable and outgoing skiboarder that can represent yourself well on and off the hill?
                      * Do you film and compete?
                      Thanks for the article Greco, that was a good read.

*sidenote* my previous post was edited. "I am high" > "I aim high".

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
                        Thanks for the article Greco, that was a good read.

*sidenote* my previous post was edited. "I am high" > "I aim high".
                        i was wondering about the high comment, thanks for clarifying

Comment

Thanks guys. I wish I had some snow over here so I can start filming some new stuff like you, Bloom and Brandon. Im proud to be on the Revel8 AM team, and I can't wait to see everyone again this season. May be doing an early season trip this weekend with an old skiboard friend (alot of driving for not alot of snow though). Talk to you guys soon.

Talon_Sei
                          RVL8
                          \______^=======^______/
                          www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

Working...
                          X