A backyard terrain park..pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A backyard terrain park..pics

So since were in south jersey and we got hit with a ton of snow in the past week wegot tired of sitting around doing nothing so we decidedto build a rail and a terrain park in the backyard... He has huge dirt mounds from his house getting built so that was our drop in here are some pics...we will have videos up tomorrow we havesome semi vid clips from a cell phone but they are bad but if you want u can check them out at... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...e&id=541643029

really wish I could set something like that up here.

I'll probably have to do something of the sort with the ice arena's scrapings this summer. Just to get on the boards.
    2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

Niice, that box shure looks like a lot of fun
      I shall ad You as a friend to look forward for some more videos and action in the future

Comment

Comment

Comment

so these are just some little unedited clips that we took we both just started skiboarding last year. I actually pulled off so many 360s of that before but managed to tape the one i fell lol...im stoked to get back out and try new stuffs in the park now..im the one with the fitted hat on and Dcasey on the forum is in all black...they arent the greatest but hey its something for backyard lol.

Comment

you should put a bigger gap between the kick and the box, so you have more time to do spins on.
              Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

we were actually going to do that this weekend but havent got a chance yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Kaotiq_skibrder View Post
                  we were actually going to do that this weekend but havent got a chance yet..
                  wow
                  i want to go there and practice with you guys
                  great jobs!
                  2011 Receptor Gold on 2010 KTP and DLP

Comment

thanks lol we tried to make something out of boring 2 1/2feet of snow in south jersey lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X