I have my first convert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my first convert.

A couple weeks back a co-worker and I went to our local hill. He was very intrigued by my BWPs, so much so that the following week he bought a pair of 90 cm SnowJams. We went to the local hill again this past weekend. It was his first time out on his new boards. He loved them and said he would never go back to skis. He's already talking about buying a second pair.
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Awesome

It's great to watch someone get on skiboards for the first time and really enjoy it. For some people, it just clicks.
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Ditto. I went skiboarding a few weeks ago with my new K2 Fatty, which was recommended to me by a friend. I was hooked! I can't believe that I was carving it up on black diamonds on my 4th run, after a 8 year absence from skiing (had 2 kids). My BIL bought a pair, then his cousin's wife bought a pair. I'm so done with skiing that I bought a new board this week. I'll be heading up to snow country (Tahoe) this president's weekend and will be using my new AllZ 94 Green. I handed down the K2 to my wife to try!

Comment

COOL!!!!!! snf glad you got out finally!
        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Nice job Sempai! I have yet to convert some of my amigos
          Revel8 Revolt "city" (lite riser release bindings)
          Revel8 Rumspringa "Mary Jane"
          "No guts No glory" my skiboarding motto
          Real Age: 20
          "I value my life more than a helmet" - nolhay

Comment

Working...
          X