Bump Tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump Tracks

OK, so you are standing at the top of a bump run good to go. Whats gonna be on your iPod? For me, the all time favourite bump run track is Dancing in the Dark by 'The Boss'. Yours??????
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

well ill say next time im going skiing..... on top of a jumpline (instead of bump run) or park im listening to: Bloc Party by Fort Minor

Comment

Most likely something by Armin van Buuren... but when i find out what it is I am going to try out what front-side-frank listens to.... I'll let ska-freak explain that one.
      Revolt City '08
      SnowJam Extreme II NR Bindings
      Spruce 2009 Release Bindings/Risers
      & whatever I can convince Skafreak to let me borrow...

(besides the sherpa's those things are like his babies)

Comment

Hehe. To explain, there's a guy at Taos who only skis Al's Run, a really long, well known bump run directly under Lift 1. He always has his headphones up, stares up at the sky, and skis the run by doing a 360 on top of each bump he hits. It's a pretty odd site to see.

As for what I'm listening to, it depends on the run and the bumps. For a pretty tame run, Fel del av garden by Movits!. If I'm going for a steep, icy, low coverege, bumps the size of VWs kind of run I'll want something more to keep the adrenaline up than something with the rhythm to match the ride. For that, just because I've been on a Rancid binge lately, we'll go with Journey to the End of the East Bay.
        I do it because I can.
        I can because I want to.
        I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
        '08 KTPs

Comment

When I work park on my own time I like to listen to mellow stuff.
          Citezen Cope, Muse, Modest Mouse, Beck, ect...I've found that I ride smoother with smoother music.

And specificly I will probably be listening to Let the drummer kick to start off the run
          Revel8 ALPdors
          Gold Revel8 Receptors
          Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
          ____
          Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
          If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Monkees - "Daydream Believer"

or if I'm really feeling it...

Christopher Cross - "Sailing"
            Dave | Elevendy

Comment

'Nuther Modest Mouse fan here..............
              Crossbow (go to dream board)
              Most everything else over time.
              Go Android

Comment

If it make me wanna dance or move.. I listen to it and cruise on down! Since I really like doing the 360 ground spins while going down a nice wide blue... I'll listen to more dance or country. If I'm gonna blast down a fun run or in the parks, I listen to more hard loud music.
                C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Latest go to tracks for me are Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster, Clutch, Scissorfight, or Lamb of God for pinner runs. Girl talk is always good too!
                  -Ryan

Summit 110's w/ Releasable bind.
                  Full tilt Booter's

Comment

I second lamb of god, maybe some machine head too.
                    08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

I agree with swallowevil on this one. Lamb of god is pretty neat. I always listen to metal music while skiboarding.
                      2010 KTP
                      2010Receptors
                      2011 Full Tilt Hot Doggers

www.myspace.com/damnthedoorisclosed

Comment

Working...
                      X