X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "snowblade" PSA

Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

can someone post a video response to some revel8 video or something?
    Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Video is basically correct. Snowblading is a 'sickness'............ bordering on addiction I know, as I suffer.......... Snowblade/Skiboard, semantics in this case. Message is pretty clear.........
      Mind, I could give it up anytime.... anytime...............anytime..................... ................anytime........................... .................................................. .................................................. ....
      Crossbow (go to dream board)
      Most everything else over time.
      Go Android

Comment

Gave them 1 star

Comment

Originally posted by ElkCloner View Post
          Gave them 1 star
          me too
          Revel8 ALPdors
          Gold Revel8 Receptors
          Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
          ____
          Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
          If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

hehe, I thought it was funny the song he was listening to when he had them in bed...lol

Comment

Vid only has 300 views. If we start attacking it, the views will go up with a flame war likely to follow. Is it worth the effort and headache? Probably.

I was going to post the What's It All About clip, but the audio has been disabled.

Comment

you could post this link http://www.skiboardsonline.com/html/mtsnowedit.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ian.cap View Post
                  Vid only has 300 views. If we start attacking it, the views will go up with a flame war likely to follow. Is it worth the effort and headache? Probably.

I was going to post the What's It All About clip, but the audio has been disabled.

i just uploaded it to vimeo. it will be available in about 30.

http://www.vimeo.com/7573838

Comment

A'ight. Will post it when the link is live. IT'S ON!

Comment

What's the deal with skiboarding from Greco on Vimeo.

Comment

Tried adding a comment with the Vimeo link but it's not working. Is there a filter that screens for external links that might be preventing my comment from posting on Youtube?

Comment

I tried it with the youtube link as well, but no dice.

All I am doing is pasting the comment and link and the box shades out when I click submit comment.

Anyone have suggestions?

Comment

Normally that means you posted your comment successfully

Comment

But it still does not show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNYda347rKc

At least I don't see it!

Comment

Working...
                              X