Remember Dave Zweig??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Dave Zweig??

He used to be a skiboarder from Tussey Mtn, friends with Paul Recalde (Bent Films editor). Adam Lynam told me he saw him at Copper Mountain last season and then I just spotted him at 2:33 of this video..

Wow!

glad he is doing well and helping the kids out
    Mike W.

00-Line Mike Nick Pro 98cm w/ Line FF Pro Bindings
    Canon M7's (black) w/ groove bindings

Comment

Thats awesome. I use to see him around the Penn State campus all the time doing urban mountain biking... he could bunny hop onto handrails like nothing.

Comment

I want to hit that place, seems like it could help one get the confidence to thow some sick inverts.
        Revel8 ALPdors
        Gold Revel8 Receptors
        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
        ____
        Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

more zweig...1:13 in

Comment

where is this place? Copper MT?
            Revel8 ALPdors
            Gold Revel8 Receptors
            Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
            ____
            If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Interesting... So that's how people train to jump without hurting themselves.

Vannon,

You watch this? When you resume your jumping, you should see if these guys will let you train with them...... :>)

Wendell
              Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
              Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
              Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
              History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
                where is this place? Copper MT?
                Yup, Woodward at Copper. Opened up this year.
                I do it because I can.
                I can because I want to.
                I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                '08 KTPs

Comment

yeah one of my project partners in comp sci was good friends with dave and was headed out to copper over Christmas break last season to ski with him.

I guess Dave is now a (or the) park manager for copper and is doing pretty well for himself.

It was an awe moment for me when I saw him in that video on woodward at coppers website.
                  you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

real skiers learn how to do tricks in the snow and get really hurt before they get good. they're parents dont send them to abnormally expensive camps to be given the gift of skilled skiin
                    facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
                      real skiers learn how to do tricks in the snow and get really hurt before they get good. they're parents dont send them to abnormally expensive camps to be given the gift of skilled skiin
                      Sounds like Mr Dave has now respect for people who learn how to do things safely lol...
                      Revel8 ALPdors
                      Gold Revel8 Receptors
                      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                      ____

Comment

Do you think jealousy is the most lethal of emotions?

Comment

Working...
                        X