Traveling Circus Guys Summer Setups from 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling Circus Guys Summer Setups from 2006

Here are Will and Andy's summer setups from 2006. Maybe these will give some of you some ideas for the summer. BTW, this whole group of guys used be into skiboarding and actually came out to the NY X skiboarding event back in early 2000's (they were young) and was psyched to meet all the pro riders.
    The TC and Meathead films are really enjoyable and emphasize the fun nature of snow sliding. Check out the new MH trailer, Wild Stallions

g

Will's House -

Andy's House -

its really amazing to see the progression of style, not just necessarily them but in freeskiing as a whole.

Watching them in the TC series compared to these edits, their style is completely changed while the majority of their tricks are the same (minus new-style tricks comming into skiing like beowulf and what not)

It is nice to see that they still however ride with the same fun/attitude as they did when they were unsponsored and not a household name in the ski world.

Comment

good points ty.

more on meathead... http://www.newschoolers.com/web/cont.../news_id/2767/

Comment

it always looks easy in the final edits....

http://meatheadfilms.com/videos/podc...er_crash_1.mov

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
          it always looks easy in the final edits....

http://meatheadfilms.com/videos/podc...er_crash_1.mov
          that makes me want to get back on the slopes so bad

Comment

Originally posted by tyberesk View Post
            that makes me want to get back on the slopes so bad
            really? some of those crashes were really bad. i was worried it might make you never want to return

Comment

really? some of those crashes were really bad. i was worried it might make you never want to return
              it made me want to become even more of a huckdoll lol. PLUS, everyone likes to watch a good crash edit haha

Comment

it made me want to become even more of a huckdoll lol. PLUS, everyone likes to watch a good crash edit haha
                I have to admit I do like ski and snowboard crash edits...skating crashes, not so much...gah
                Revel8 ALPdors
                Gold Revel8 Receptors
                Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                ____
                Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

superman front flip o'death

Comment

Ahh, to be young again. Good stuff. I winced more than once.
                    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

everyone needs to check out that wild stallions teaser and watch for the little clip of big boulder,
                      we need to go see that when it comes out.
                      you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

friction burn on some of those....ouch

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

+1 on what kirk S said, boulder was mad fun last year. except for Joey's concussed state... LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X